Articles on this Page
- 10/14/18--07:38: _KB4468304 HP Keyboa...
- 10/14/18--07:47: _KB4468550 Intel aud...
- 10/14/18--07:56: _Additional calendar...
- 10/14/18--08:40: _Buying a tablet wit...
- 10/14/18--09:49: _Files appear as fol...
- 10/14/18--10:00: _External Speakers
- 10/14/18--11:54: _Downloading the mos...
- 10/15/18--09:33: _Microsoft Account S...
- 10/15/18--09:37: _What Drivers Do I u...
- 10/15/18--09:49: _Restart/reboot rese...
- 10/15/18--10:03: _Desktop Icons and T...
- 10/15/18--10:21: _Apps & Features Vie...
- 10/15/18--10:25: _1 TB HDD in HDD cad...
- 10/15/18--10:31: _Using Windows 10 Sa...
- 10/15/18--11:11: _PDF files won't ope...
- 10/15/18--11:46: _Xbox Xbox One Previ...
- 10/15/18--11:48: _Active window rando...
- 10/16/18--10:01: _Application's Windo...
- 10/16/18--10:04: _Browsers & Email Se...
- 10/16/18--10:13: _Solved windows 10 p...
- 10/14/18--07:47: KB4468550 Intel audio driver Update for Windows 10 1709, 1803, 1809
- 10/14/18--07:56: Additional calendars for win10Calendar
- 10/14/18--08:40: Buying a tablet with windows 10
- 10/14/18--09:49: Files appear as folders when phone connected.
- 10/14/18--10:00: External Speakers
- 10/14/18--11:54: Downloading the most recent KB
- 10/15/18--09:33: Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?
- 10/15/18--09:37: What Drivers Do I update (Win 10; Very Confused!) Home PC System
- 10/15/18--09:49: Restart/reboot resets brightness from 100% down to 50%
- 10/15/18--10:03: Desktop Icons and Taskbar Icons are Flashing, Continously
- 10/15/18--10:25: 1 TB HDD in HDD caddy is not recognized
- 10/15/18--10:31: Using Windows 10 Safe Mode to Fault Isolate/Troubleshoot
- 10/15/18--11:11: PDF files won't open - now only get "save as" option
- 10/15/18--11:48: Active window randomly loses focus
- 10/16/18--10:01: Application's Window is Bigger than Monitor Screen
- 10/16/18--10:13: Solved windows 10 password
*HP Devices may experience blue screen error WDF_VIOLATION after installing HP Keyboard driver (188.8.131.52)*
Applies to: Windows 10 version 1809, Windows 10 version 1803
In working with HP, Microsoft has identified an HP driver with known incompatibility with certain HP devices on Windows 10 versions 1803 and 1809. On October 11, 2018 Microsoft removed the driver...
*Audio stops working after installing Intel audio driver from Windows Update*
Applies to: Windows 10 version 1809, Windows 10 version 1803, Windows 10 version 1709
This update addresses an issue where after installing the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver (version 09.21.00.3755) via Windows Update or manually, computer audio may stop working.
Good afternoon all,
Are there additional calendars available for Win10Calendar ?
Calendars like MLB and Formula1 ?
I have an old heavy laptop but I don't want to lug it around so I want to buy a Windows 10 tablet under $250 because I hardly go anywhere so I just need something with a USB 3 to plug in my Passport Hard Drive where all my data is at. Can anyone recommend something because I really don't know anything about tablets.
I've had this issue for a while (since Win7, and now on Win 10), and it has occurred on several PC's.
When I connect my Android phone by USB and open the phone in Windows File Explorer some files stored on the phone aren't being displayed correctly.
Mostly it's zip, rar files....occasionally exe files (and some others).
In Explorer they display as empty folders (rather than a zip, rar...
Just want to mention that I've purchased a pair of Logitech S-150 USB digital speakers at Walmart. The cost was only $10.00. So far, I'm very pleased with their operation. I'm able to hear music with better fidelity and listen to a movie without having to strain to hear the words. The manufacturer claims a frequency response of 20HZ to 20KHZ, although that seems a little extreme. The improvement...
I am doing this because I am still trying to find why my last Windows Updates are failing, and because I am not ready for an In-Place Upgrade.
I am referring to the instructions given on this MS page:
Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's?
In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop.
My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android.
Im always trying to decide which is the best way to sign into my laptop and my feelings can differ month to month lol
Are there others out there with just a...
(Edit: I just saw the driver forum. I do not see how to delete this and repost. Can you still help?)
I used to automatically use programs to update my drivers (3rd party updaters). But you guys yelled at me - do it manually you said.. *I have an i5 4460 3.2 from Lenovo Win 10 with no avail updates.* I have lots of new "parts" but the cpu. When Lenovo (The manufacturer) automatically checks...
This is occuring with a fresh install of 17763.1 and updated to 17763.55. Brightness ignores my setting.
I am experiencing blinking/flashing of several icons that are located on my Win10-64 Pro desktop PC's screen, and several icons for programs and for File Manager, that are pinned to within the taskbar. The PC is a DELL XPS 8700 desktop. I think my PC has Windows 10 version 1803 installed on 5/19/2018, and am getting updates automatically from Microsoft.
*How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC*
After you *link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC* (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/119645-link-android-phone-windows-10-pc.html), you can use the *Your Phone* (https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NMPJ99VJBWV) app on the PC to view and *send text messages*...
Just to speed up the aging laptop (Acer Aspire 5740), I replaced HDD with SSD and in the process of replacing the optical drive with the old HDD in HDD caddy.
I have been trying to figure out what's wrong all weekend. The HDD works flawlessly. If I put the HDD in the external enclosure, I can use the HDD. But once I put it in the caddy, it is not recognized at all, not in the...
I would like assistance to learn more about the Windows Safe Mode method for fault isolation/troubleshooting. I seem to recall that Safe Mode is useful for troubleshooting, but cannot recall details. I think the approach is to disable half of the existing apps, then reboot to Normal Mode to see if the problem continues.
If no, the problem does not continue to occur, then the cause...
I'm using Google Chrome in Windows 10.
issue: I used to be able to go into my bank site and click on a statement pdf file under view statements and it would open the statement to view and then I could print it, save it or close it. Now when I click on a statement pdf file in the list I only get the "save as" menu. The view still works for another user on the same computer.
What I've tried:...
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the first 1811 Xbox One system update (181012-1920). Read on for more about the New features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1811 system update.For those north of the equator, the weather outside may be starting to cool off, but we have an exciting system update with new features...
On the new computer I got about 2 months ago, the window I am using sometimes loses focus at random. I can be typing something and then suddenly it will stop accepting my input and make a sound, or I could be scrolling and suddenly it would stop. I can't even play Minecraft for 15 minutes without the game going ahead and pausing by itself because of this. And before you say it's a Windows issue,...
The window of application (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware)
is larger than the monitor screen. As a result the controls
are beyond the reach of the mouse pointer. The window
of another application (Inventor) almost covers the entire
Is it possible to make the window of an application smaller?
*How to Send Webpage in Microsoft Edge from Android Phone to Windows 10 PC*
After you *link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC* (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/119645-link-android-phone-windows-10-pc.html), you can use the *Microsoft Edge* (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.emmx) app on your Android phone to send an individual webpage from your phone to...
OK im lost. I used netplwiz to disable password required on startup, and it still requires one...the login shows two different account the microsoft account and what im assuming is the local account. I tried finding the second account on my pc i looked in control panel/user accounts and settings/accounts and i cant find the local account. any ideas on where i should look? I apologize if some one...