Articles on this Page
- 12/26/18--16:00: _Computer randomly d...
- 12/26/18--16:03: _Right click menu "N...
- 12/26/18--16:28: _Just wondering......
- 12/26/18--16:42: _Microsoft Store
- 12/26/18--17:35: _Windows 10 System S...
- 12/26/18--19:56: _Windows ressource m...
- 12/26/18--21:14: _Random BSOD every 1...
- 12/26/18--21:31: _Rufus
- 12/26/18--22:14: _Getting BSOD with e...
- 12/27/18--02:27: _ASUS M2N-MX - Canno...
- 12/27/18--03:03: _Reinstalled windows...
- 12/27/18--03:41: _Solved Win 10 Octob...
- 12/27/18--04:41: _Computer Not Using ...
- 12/27/18--05:53: _Changing a password...
- 12/27/18--06:15: _Xbox One controller...
- 12/27/18--06:20: _Can't access driver...
- 12/27/18--07:02: _Booting from Macriu...
- 12/27/18--07:29: _100% disk usage win...
- 12/27/18--07:53: _Networx Portable
- 12/27/18--11:05: _Yet another "safe m...
- 12/26/18--16:00: Computer randomly drops connection with WI-FI
- 12/26/18--16:03: Right click menu "New" menu is a mess after a Windows 10 update....
- 12/26/18--16:28: Just wondering......
- 12/26/18--16:42: Microsoft Store
- 12/26/18--17:35: Windows 10 System Sounds Not Playing
- 12/26/18--19:56: Windows ressource monitor: Memory fault
- 12/26/18--21:14: Random BSOD every 1-3 hours
- 12/26/18--21:31: Rufus
- 12/26/18--22:14: Getting BSOD with error code 0x00000133
- 12/27/18--02:27: ASUS M2N-MX - Cannot install w10
- 12/27/18--03:03: Reinstalled windows- Now seems to have 2 Windows volumes
- 12/27/18--03:41: Solved Win 10 October upgrade (1809) stuck at 99% download
- 12/27/18--04:41: Computer Not Using and or Not recognizing Headset Microphone
- 12/27/18--05:53: Changing a password back to a pin
- 12/27/18--06:15: Xbox One controller on Windows 10 - has to pair every single time.
- 12/27/18--06:20: Can't access drivers on intel nuc bare metal install
- 12/27/18--07:02: Booting from Macrium Free clone
- 12/27/18--07:29: 100% disk usage windows 10 HP AIO computer, how to resolve
- 12/27/18--07:53: Networx Portable
- 12/27/18--11:05: Yet another "safe mode won't accept password" problem
Hello, This is my first time on here! So I hope I am posting in the correct spot.
I currently have a PC running windows 10 and do not have access to use a wired connection. I also do not have an internal network adapter configured for WIFI, however I do have a HIRO H50334 Network Adapter. For some reason every hour or so my PC drops connection with the WIFI when streaming, however my other...
So in a recent Windows 10 update something strange happened to my right click menu. When I hover down to the "New" flyout menu it seems to freeze. It's not really frozen but it's taking it's sweet time, like about 20 to 30 seconds if I want to create a new text file or folder (so for now I created a blank folder on my desktop I can just drag and copy where ever I need one fast). SO not...
Microsoft is ditching Edge.
Will Windows 10 Mail be next ?
I have a local account & when I use the store to get an app it asks me to log into Microsoft Account & not want to use one & cant seem to get any apps unless I log on or make one & before it use to allow me to get apps I use to i close the login box & it downloaded anyways & now it wont.
Is there a fix for this or they making everyone to get a Microsoft Account.
I've been using this computer for well over a year and all of the sudden this week for no reason it stopped playing system sounds. Like, they literally don't play.
A common problem is that it's set to zero in the volume mixer. Well, I set the system sounds volume to full blast and they still aren't playing. I have tried updating my drivers but that didn't help one bit. I...
I'm looking at the ressource monitor in the task manager. The memory section show some material error.
Should I need to investigate that? The errors count do come and go, from 0 to 6 to 147 etc.
Attachment 218689 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/general-support/218689-windows-ressource-monitor-memory-fault-memory-fault.png)
my computer recently experienced BSOD and automatic restart, can anyone help?
Attachment 218692 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/bsod-crashes-debugging/218692-random-bsod-every-1-3-hours-desktop-t87l90l-thu_12_27_2018_114126_77.zip)
Thought you Rufus users out there might want to read this, especially if you are UEFI/GPT users. Veryinteresting reading and explains why there are so many problems with booting a Rufus made flash drive, at least it does to me.
Why do I need to disable Secure Boot to use UEFI:NTFS? (https://github.com/pbatard/rufus/wiki/FAQ#Why_do_I_need_to_disable_Secure_Boot_to_use_UEFINTFS)
This keeps happening for several times when I was playing games (PUBG and Rainbow Six) even when the system is idling.
I have checked the BlueScreen info and it is caused by ntoskrnl.exe and hal.dll.
Here is the info about my system.
Attachment 218693 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/bsod-crashes-debugging/218693-getting-bsod-error-code-0x00000133-arieskiz-2018-12-27__05857_47.zip)
Thanks for any help in advance!
I need urgent help. I cannot install w10 on this pc because I always get an OOBEKeyboard error at one of installation stages. Any ideas?
I have updated BIOS to latest version and have tried changing some bios options/setting defaults etc.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
PS - PC has got only 1GB RAM (ddr2 533 dual channel). I have reserved 16MB for video (integrated vga via...
I had a major crash that required reinstalling Windows 10. During the install I deleted all partitions and formatted the drive. Everything works, but now during boot-up it asks which operating system I want to boot to. The image below is from Google, but is what I am seeing. One of these boots and works fine. The other does not work at all. How can I just have it boot automatically to the...
I upgraded all seven of my home computers to 1809 without a problem, but the last computer is stuck at 99%. It was at 92% when I went to bed now its at 99%. On the other computers it took maybe an hour each to download and install. It's been 8 hours now and still not finished.
What do I do to get this finished?
I'm using the Win 10 Upgrade Assistant program or the download/upgrade. PS. I'm...
Recently I got a gaming headset but upon plugging in the headset my microphone jack, I realized my computer was not picking up audio from the headset mic. I have looked through other forums but I still cannot find a solution to this problem. I have looked at the sound settings and saw that under the recording category, It shows a second microphone device that is only accessible by plugging in my...
After dealing with a new laptop, now I have to have the entire Microsoft password to get into my older little laptop. I'd love to get this changed back to just a 4 digit pin. Is there any way on earth to do this? The odd thing is, all I need is the pin to get into the new one.
Every time I use my Xbox One controller with Windows 10, it has to pair again. The light on the controller just flashes until I open the Bluetooth menu and pair it with my computer.
I don't use the controller with any other device.
Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated.
I HAVE A WIPED INTEL NUC5i7RHY. I AM TRYING TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME FROM A USB STICK I PURCHASED FROM MICROSOFT. THE NUC ONLY HAS USB PORTS FOR INPUTS.
1. AFTER STARTING UP THE COMPUTER, WINDOWS 10 LOADS THE INSTALL SCRIPT. WHEN PROMPTED I HIT "INSTALL NOW'
2. I THEN GET A LOAD DRIVER POPUP DIALOG SAYING A MEDIA DRIVER YOUR COMPUTER NEEDS IS MISSING. (I DOWNLOADED ALL OF THE NUC DRIVERS...
When I joined this forum it became obvious that Macrium was the software of choice for backing up so I have installed it and am doing my best to get it to run. Now what I want to do initially is to make a bootable clone.
From the MF User Guide
I click on clone this disk
I click on select a disc to clone to
I click next
Then I get an error message
Not all copied. Insufficient...
my computer keeps showing 100% disk usage almost all the time, how do I resolve this?
I have tried many answers provided here and elsewhere. but they all worked for at most 1 or 2 days and then problem comes back again.
Running this program to keep track of data usage,problem is If I forget to shutdown this program before windows shutdown all data is not saved. You have to close the app before windows shutdown to save the data. How can I force this program to shutdown before windows shutdown?:sick:
I have a month-old HP Spectre x360 laptop. It had some odd display behavior, and someone recommended uninstalling the graphics drivers. To be safe, I wanted to do this in safe mode. I tried to get into the system Startup Settings page, but it just displays a black screen instead of showing the start options. No keys work at this point.
Since I couldn't use the startup screen to get into safe...