- RSS Channel Showcase 9791348
- RSS Channel Showcase 6231071
- RSS Channel Showcase 9415361
- RSS Channel Showcase 6058375
Articles on this Page
- 12/23/15--05:13: _Vmware Player 7-11 ...
- 12/23/15--05:15: _other computer don'...
- 12/23/15--05:42: _Dual boot revisited
- 12/23/15--06:06: _KERNEL_SECURITY CHE...
- 12/24/15--00:38: _Dual Monitor issue
- 12/24/15--03:18: _Away Mode issue
- 12/24/15--03:38: _Moving MSA account ...
- 12/24/15--03:43: _4 Partions created ...
- 12/24/15--03:52: _Windows 10 Upgrade ...
- 12/24/15--04:29: _Can someone point m...
- 12/24/15--04:38: _DISM Online RepairH...
- 12/24/15--04:46: _Computer goes into ...
- 12/24/15--04:49: _Temporary add-on lo...
- 12/24/15--04:54: _How can I refresh m...
- 12/24/15--05:01: _Driver Power State ...
- 12/24/15--05:30: _General question: M...
- 12/24/15--05:50: _BSOD While Gaming (...
- 12/24/15--06:17: _Personal Computer S...
- 12/24/15--06:19: _Samsung Magician 4....
- 12/25/15--02:36: _SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCE...
- 12/23/15--05:13: Vmware Player 7-11 cannot install on Windows 10 after upgrade from 7
- 12/23/15--05:15: other computer don't see the network
- 12/23/15--05:42: Dual boot revisited
- 12/23/15--06:06: KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK_FAILURE installing PotPlayer
- 12/24/15--00:38: Dual Monitor issue
- 12/24/15--03:18: Away Mode issue
- 12/24/15--03:38: Moving MSA account to Azure AD
- 12/24/15--03:43: 4 Partions created during clean install - any workaround?
- 12/24/15--03:52: Windows 10 Upgrade failed on laptop
- 12/24/15--04:29: Can someone point me in the direction of the 'real' upgrade benefits
- 12/24/15--04:38: DISM Online RepairHealth Error
- 12/24/15--04:46: Computer goes into sleep or hibernation whenever idle
- 12/24/15--04:49: Temporary add-on loading coming to Firefox
- 12/24/15--04:54: How can I refresh my Windows 10 when it was just upgraded?
- 12/24/15--05:01: Driver Power State Failure on Sleep, Hibernate, Restart or Shutdown
- 12/24/15--05:30: General question: Making Words in English with these 6 letters
- 12/24/15--05:50: BSOD While Gaming (Kernel_Security_Check_Failure)
- 12/24/15--06:17: Personal Computer Sound System vs iPad Sound System
- 12/24/15--06:19: Samsung Magician 4.9 is available
- 12/25/15--02:36: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION booting 11082 from VHDX
I have just upgraded my Windows 7 Unlimited OS to Windows 10 and when tried to install Vmware Player 7 to 11 versions, it gave me one same error as you can see below:
Image: http://picbg.net/u/66110/48664/thumbs/825823_fr.png (http://picbg.net/pic.php?u=66110n3GFd&i=825823)
What might be the reason for this? I never came across in such situation previously. Any ideas? Thanks in...
I have three computers in a network. Computer *A* see all the computer en the network harddisk en printer. Computer *B* see only himself in the network en the printer. Computer *C* see computer *B* and the printer but not the harddisk and computer* A*. The network group is the same name. I have also tried the solution:
sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/nsi
In a previous post, with help from this forum, I successfully installed win10 64 bit (GPT partitioned drive) dual booting with win 10 32 bit on a separate drive (MBR partitioned). I want to change this to have both OS's on the same GPT drive. I created an additional partition on the GPT drive, booted from an EFI mode USB stick and ran the win10 32 bit install. The install failed right...
When I run the installer for PotPlayer (http://get.daum.net/PotPlayer64/v3/PotPlayerSetup64.exe), it gets most of the way through the installation and then BSODs with a KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK_FAILURE. This is 100% repeatable and crashes in the same way each time. Just to be on the safe side, I have updated my video and WiFi drivers. WinDbg doesn't seem to point to any particular driver, but I...
Ok. Have always run at least dual monitors on all my systems. Had no problem with the Dell Monitor(VGA) I gave my buddy for his lappie.
I have the HDMI port, and wanted to use a 19" TV to play *WoW* on of course...lol
Hooks up fine, have no trouble spanning the desktop etc. The problem lies in that task bar, and top of the screen are beyond view able range. Tried different modes on the...
Thank you for this great and impressive forum and site.
I'm using SichboPVR to record TV broadcasts but in Windows 10 when the computer (Dell XPS 8900) wakes from sleep to carry out a scheduled recording it doesn't go into Away Mode as the monitor turns on. This didn't happen in Windows 7. Same happens if I use WinTV. I added the "Allow Away Mode Policy" in Power Options in Windows 10...
hi all - my wife's small business uses Office365 and I'm about to upgrade their PCs to Win10. One of the expected benefits is that they'll be able to login using their O365 credentials, whereas at the moment everyone has a MSA (firstname.lastname@example.org) to login in the PC, and then has cached their O365 creds within. The problem is that the password expires on O365 so they end up with 2 accounts,...
As the title say, is there any workaround to avoid creating 4 different partitions during a clean install of Windows 10?
Here is a sample of what I mean:
I think one is necessary and unavoidable (the MSR one), but the other ones should be used for optional services that you may not...
Hi guys, I convinced my friend to upgrade to windows 10 on his laptop and it failed leaving it screwed.
The laptop is based on a Clevo W350ET chassis.
When you turn it on it goes to a screen saying 'Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired, A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed, Error code 0xc000000f'.
Any options like revert to a previous built, system restore or...
I'm considering upgrading to windows 10, and have scoured the internet about what the real benefits are, but can only find all the promotional marketing crap that they are pushing, such as Cortana, Xbox integration, that new edge browser and such stuff.
Are there any real technical benefits either for your average business user? or for professional photographers?
Does it make any...
I've been trying to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Repairhealth on my Windows 10 Home, but it keeps telling me that it does not support servicing Windows PE with the /Online option. Of course I'm not running WinPE 10.
Can anyone help?
Yes, I have all the power settings set to stay active, but the computer goes into sleep or hibernation (I do not know which) after being idle for around 20 minutes.
Andy McKay, Engineering Manager at Mozilla, announced (https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2015/12/23/loading-temporary-add-ons/)yesterday on the official add-ons blog that Mozilla would implement temporary add-on loading in its Firefox web browser.
Now why would the organization do such a thing? One major change to the add-on system of Firefox...
I'm planning on refreshing my PC because the problem here (http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/34952-no-pin-start-option.html#post511621) can't be solved.
And now I've read an article that you need to insert the installation media. How can I do this when I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 using the Windows Update?
Thanks in advance.
Every time I try to put put my laptop to sleep, hibernate, restart it or shutdown, it stalls for about 10 minutes before giving me a Driver Power State Failure.
Having installed "WhoCrashed" and "Windbg", I was able to determine it was related to "ntkrnlmp.exe", "ndis.sys", "raspppoe.sys" and a vpn driver at one point or another. I "believe" I managed to uninstall the offending vpn...
My question is. How many words in English can be made using only these 6 letters?
R E A O H S
Please post any answers. I will check later today.,
** I will post these four words: A AR ARE Aero
Thanks.... Cliff M. acmanten
Anyone that could help, I appreciate it! This issue started yesterday, and I can't pinpoint what started it. I finished my last final for the semester, and I went to open Batman: Arkham Knight. The launcher opened and got to the main menu, but then I got the BSOD saying Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. I have done some reading, and it seems that it's most likely do to a driver issue. I've recently...
I find that it's rather paradoxical that an iPad has a sound system that is very much louder than that of a personal computer.
What with the latter's CPU being many times the size of the iPad.
Why is this so and is there any way to improve the volume of the PC so that it can match that of the iPad?
I am using Windows 10 64bit.
Blazing fast using Samsung 840 pro.
I have upgraded 10586 VM to 11082. This worked fine running under hyper-v but the second time booting natively from vhdx it failed with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD. It will also not boot into safe mode and can not be repaired using the "reset this PC" option at boot
I therefore did a clean install of 11082 in VHDX. It installs correctly and boots to desktop however first reboot it gives...