Articles on this Page
- 12/12/18--03:09: _Unable to setup sev...
- 12/12/18--04:49: _Printing issues wit...
- 12/12/18--21:00: _Windows 10 Home vs pro
- 12/12/18--21:07: _Cannot install Nvid...
- 12/12/18--22:03: _Delete GPEdit from ...
- 12/12/18--22:10: _Speaker or HDMI sou...
- 12/12/18--23:30: _Computer severely u...
- 12/13/18--00:47: _Restoring Windows10
- 12/13/18--01:37: _Adjusting font size...
- 12/13/18--02:15: _Windows 8/10 dual b...
- 12/13/18--04:04: _CPU blocked at mini...
- 12/13/18--05:26: _permanently disable...
- 12/14/18--02:11: _Removed wrong account
- 12/14/18--03:47: _error code: 0x80072efd
- 12/14/18--03:55: _Default Gateway and...
- 12/14/18--03:58: _Help to create wind...
- 12/14/18--04:18: _Javafx application ...
- 12/14/18--04:18: _Windows cannot star...
- 12/14/18--04:43: _Cursor blinks
- 12/14/18--04:52: _BSOD Caused by driv...
- 12/12/18--04:49: Printing issues with Microsoft Office 2013
- 12/12/18--21:00: Windows 10 Home vs pro
- 12/12/18--21:07: Cannot install Nvidia DCH Drivers
- 12/12/18--22:03: Delete GPEdit from Windows 10 Home
- 12/12/18--22:10: Speaker or HDMI sound play auto-switch
- 12/13/18--00:47: Restoring Windows10
- 12/13/18--01:37: Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)
- 12/13/18--02:15: Windows 8/10 dual boot problems with booting to the secondary system
- 12/13/18--04:04: CPU blocked at minimum speed after deactivating battery
- 12/13/18--05:26: permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature
- 12/14/18--02:11: Removed wrong account
- 12/14/18--03:47: error code: 0x80072efd
- 12/14/18--03:55: Default Gateway and VPN's
- 12/14/18--03:58: Help to create windows 10 answer file to format only drive C
- 12/14/18--04:18: Javafx application crashes in compatibility mode
- 12/14/18--04:18: Windows cannot start this hardware device... (Code 19)
- 12/14/18--04:43: Cursor blinks
- 12/14/18--04:52: BSOD Caused by driver tcip.sys Caused by address: tcpip+1eae20
Previously (about 6 months ago) I had WAC working with Windows 10 (1803) running the host and was able to control all my client machines. Upgraded to Windows 10 (1809) and WAC 1809.5 Build 1.1.1812.03003 and now I can only manage to connect to 1 client.
I have checked the TrustedHosts list on the server, run the following Powershell commands on all clients:-
A new issue came up today that has me stumped. I cannot print from any Microsoft Office 2013 apps on my HP DJ 3636 . It doesn't even show that a file is pending to print when I click on the printer icon (it says "0 documents pending). I can print PDF files, text files etc... but nothing via Microsoft Office 2013. I have reinstalled Microsoft Office 2013 and still have problem. I am...
I need advise on win 10 home or pro is better for gamming and multimedia (movies, music) ?
I used DDU to uninstall the Standard drivers while in Safe Mode. But the DCH driver installer still shows that my system is not compatible.
I did the same procedure for the Intel Graphics drivers and I was able to install the DCH drivers successfully.
I followed the guide below to enable group policy editor on Windows 10 Home
Basically, it says to use a .bat file to get Group Policy Editor running. Now, I'd like to disable or undo what that .bat does. I've attached the .bat file to this thread. Some help would be great.
I have two screens, one LCD and one HDMI TV screen. They are setup to as an extended large screen, so I can move my video player from one to the other by the mouse.
I would like to set up, so that when I play video one the LCD screen, the sound played from the speaker, and HDMI screen, from the TV. So the system would switch the sound as I mover the video player from one screen to the other. ...
I ran memtest86 tonight and got thru 2 passes with no errors, however, whenever I manually ran test #11/11 I would get this repeating error that would just go on forever... Could my RAM be damaged? I should note I have it set to OC at 3000mhz
Attachment 217134 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/general-support/217134-computer-severely-underperforming-consistent-lagging-fps-drops-hw-20181212_222241.jpg)
p.s. forgive my insolence, I can't get the image to display right side...
I'm new here and I hope I have this question in the correct area. First off. I have 2 windows 10 in my house. one is almost 4 yrs old and the other is a week old. The newer win10 had some serious issues and Windows10 itself need to be reinstalled. We recently had a blizzard that knocked the power out while both computers were on. the new one got fried and the old one survived. The new one...
Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.
Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!
Hi, I installed Windows 10 as clean OS beside of existing Windows 8.1 installation as secondary OS to second physical drive. When booting to Win 8, everything works fine but when booting Windows 10, I get the error screen shown below. The weird on it is that everything is at it's place since when I press Escape on this screen, it takes me to BIOS, which I exit without saving and after reboot I...
I have a problem with my Asus TP300LA laptop and I was hoping someone might give me a hint.
Recently it's charger controller went wrong. It wouldn't even run on AC. To fix it completely I would have to get a new motherboard. Since I was about to buy a new laptop, I chose a cheaper repair, the battery was deactivated and it now only runs with AC power.
The problem is that...
Anybody can give a tip how to permanently disable Windows 10 compact OS feature?
If I initiate manually: " compact /CompactOS: never "
it will work for a day than the system automatically goes back to compact state again within a day
(Windows 10 Home Version 1803)
It's a useless feature which doesn't make more than 1-2 GB of space saving but killing the speed of the system and reducing...
Hi Guy's, I am running windows 10 pro, I appear to have deleted my admin account on my ASUS laptop, and now when the sign on screen shows it say's my sign-in details are not correct when I try to log in, this has got me stumped, any help who be of great help.
When opening the app persons (in Dutch: personen) I see a yellow exclamation mark: repair account.
When I click this I see a statement that says:
Something went wrong
We can't connect to dub406-m.hotmail.com right now. Make sure you have a connection, then try again.
Error code: 0x80072efd
first: I don't kwow any account: dub406-m.hotmail.com
second: my Internet connection works just...
This is kinda infuriating and funny so let me explain.
6 months ago i purchased VPN service and chose IKEV as my protocol of choice. I manually setup the connection with my VPN providers username and password. The connection would establish itself but each browser I used and each IP verification site I visited would show my actual ISP's IP, in other words I thought I was unprotected and...
I want to create an answer file for windows 10 to format only drive C and keeps other partitions.
Thanks in advance.
I have a JavaFX application which crashes if:
1. Right click on its shortcut;
2. Click on "Properties";
3. Select the tab "Compatibility";
4. Check the "Run in 640x480 screen resolution" checkbox;
5. Click on the "Ok" button;
6. Run the application.
So I get the error "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" in device manager for all portable devices even though I'm sat here with an external HDD copying data just fine.
This seems to affect all external USB drives I plug in plus my multi-card reader. The issue seems to have cropped up after I...
Cursor blinks about 3 times then stops with Notepad2 and Textpad.
Excel and Word ok.
I couldn't fit the error code in the title. It's: 0x000000c2
The full dump info from blue screen viewer is:
121418-5656-01.dmp 14/12/2018 10:53:39 BAD_POOL_CALLER 0x000000c2 00000000`00000007 00000000`63526442 00000000`04110005 ffffa80a`507a9370 tcpip.sys tcpip.sys+1eae20 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aa0a0 C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\121418-5656-01.dmp 6 15 17134 1,068,812 14/12/2018 11:00:25