Articles on this Page
- 10/07/18--04:49: _Missing Power tab i...
- 10/07/18--05:48: _Missing notificatio...
- 10/07/18--06:21: _Site to GET sample ...
- 10/07/18--06:42: _MS Outlook e-mail s...
- 10/07/18--06:50: _Photos file infecte...
- 10/07/18--07:13: _Question about Powe...
- 10/07/18--08:07: _Favorite tech topics
- 10/08/18--01:42: _2018 Intel Desktop ...
- 10/08/18--02:04: _The timeline does n...
- 10/08/18--02:39: _Extreme slow boot t...
- 10/08/18--04:49: _Authorized MiniTool...
- 10/08/18--05:18: _Ms confirms - event...
- 10/08/18--05:21: _jpg's and mp3's not...
- 10/08/18--06:26: _SSD is in GPT, HDD ...
- 10/08/18--06:49: _Please Help Me Undo...
- 10/08/18--07:34: _Project xCloud game...
- 10/08/18--07:50: _Win10 1809 update w...
- 10/08/18--11:24: _Do you have separat...
- 10/08/18--11:48: _OneDrive dialog app...
- 10/08/18--12:00: _Google shutting dow...
- 10/07/18--04:49: Missing Power tab in Device Manager
- 10/07/18--05:48: Missing notification Button
- 10/07/18--06:21: Site to GET sample viruses to check how good A/V is
- 10/07/18--06:42: MS Outlook e-mail showing full when it is not
- 10/07/18--06:50: Photos file infected with Unity ads. Help!
- 10/07/18--07:13: Question about PowerISO and rp.powopibobu3.com
- 10/07/18--08:07: Favorite tech topics
- 10/08/18--01:42: 2018 Intel Desktop Launch Event - October 8
- 10/08/18--02:04: The timeline does not work after the October 2018 update
- 10/08/18--02:39: Extreme slow boot time since eSATA HDD addition
- 10/08/18--05:18: Ms confirms - eventually Office to be subscription only
- 10/08/18--05:21: jpg's and mp3's not grouping correctly in File Explorer
- 10/08/18--06:26: SSD is in GPT, HDD is in MBR format. Is that OK?
- 10/08/18--06:49: Please Help Me Undo This Crazy Anti Auto Update Batch File
- 10/08/18--07:34: Project xCloud game streaming service announced by Microsoft
- 10/08/18--07:50: Win10 1809 update was installed through Windows Update-advice needed
- 10/08/18--11:24: Do you have separate desktop themes for Admin and User? 1809 Update.
- 10/08/18--11:48: OneDrive dialog appears occasionally
- 10/08/18--12:00: Google shutting down Google+ for consumers
I am referring to this tab. My Device Manager doesn't have it.
I'm using Windows 10 on a laptop and I'm trying to check how much power a USB-connected device draws from my laptop. I am asking this because somehow the USB...
i installed 1809 and i noticed that i don't have button at the end of the taskbar to open the notifications panel. i know they are on and working cause i've been getting the ones i haven't disabled under notification settings. any idea how to get it back, or an alternative way to open it? thanks
Are there any decent testbeds of sites / databases et where one can actually download some viruses etc so one can really test a machine for resiliency.
You'd have to sandbox / firewall / isolate the deliberately infected computer but there must be some sites where you can download this stuff or at least a sample of it. I don't believe half the stuff I read in the so called...
MS Outlook 2013 E-mail still showing full. ost and archived e-mails. Did cleanup. Checked Calendar -- only seven or eight items. Checked mailbox size. Not much there at all -- a few kb. Compacted archived and ost files. Did an ost repair on the account. Nothing works. Still shows full.
Have just started using 'photos' on new computer. There are bunches of those little unity ad videos in every monthly folder. Not sure how to eliminate them. I took my samsung galaxy 3 tablet off line, as that's the only place I've seen them. Afraid they got into my desktop from there.
Can't seem to find anything about cleaning this up on a general net search.
Thanks Folks, Kathy in Maine
I just downloaded PowerISO, and Avast and MalwareBytes said that it was safe, but when I tried to install it, MB blocked an access to rp.powopibobu3.com. Does anyone know whether it might be safe to proceed with the installation?
Every PC user is unique, with a wide variety of performance needs and requirements to ensure their success.
Tune in at 10 a.m. EDT (7 a.m. PDT) on Monday, Oct. 8, on the Intel Newsroom to learn more about the latest PC performance developments from Intel.
You are invited to join our livestream as Intels Anand Srivatsa, vice...
Hello! :) after the October 2018 update, the timeline does not work. I only have record of activities from days before the update.
Is this a bug from Microsoft?
My system uses a SSD drive and Fast Boot option in Windows (Hibernate = YES).
Also, my BIOS is set to Fast Boot option.
1. Usually, from cold boot it will log in within 8 seconds on average.
2. For a PC restart, it takes about 15~20 seconds to login. Pretty manageable.
Is there a free or trial version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable that is authorized. I came across a couple of versions that looked suspicious. A cursory look on the website revealed no evidence of one. Thank you.
Ms will now only provide Office /365 when both Office 2019 and Office 2016 expire in 2025. OK that's a long time away -- who knows if Ms won't have been swallowed up by Amazon, Alibaba, Google or whatever by then. !!
They readily admit they can make more money from recurring payments (i.e subscriptions) than selling a product. If "Leasing" was a bad business model (for businesses...
I'm using Win 10 Pro, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.285
I have found, while using File Explorer, that some jpg's and mp3's will not be grouped together by use of "Name" in File Explorer, like most are. I've included a screen shot for clarification.
I use MP3Tag for all mp3's and I have tried to find discrepancies i.e.: misspelling, punctuation, spaces anything that might cause a problem but I...
Recently I've purchased a Kingston 240GB SSD. I initialized the SSD in GPT, and installed Windows 10. But, when I looked my 2TB HDD partitions, they are in MBR format. Will there have any stability issues when the SSD is in GPT and HDD in MBR? Do I need to change my HDD to GPT for system stability?
Please excuse me for posting hastily right after registration, it's not elegant, but I'm in dire need of help after hours of manual operations :(
Basically, someone borrowed my computer and executed this batch file without asking me first. Could you please help me undo it? I'm a long time Windows user and can understand the smaller part of it, so I went into registry to configure Windows...
The future of gaming is a world where you are empowered to play the games you want, with the people you want, whenever you want, wherever you are, and on any device of your choosing. Our vision for the evolution of gaming is similar to music and movies entertainment should be available on demand and accessible from any screen. Today,...
Windows 10 1809 feature update was installed through Windows Update on the 2nd October on my laptop.
Ive only just found out on here that Microsoft have since pulled the update because of problems. I don't appear to have lost any files during the update and haven't noticed any problems as such yet. Boot up on the other hand does seem slower. There may be other problems but I just haven't...
I don't have separate desktop themes for my User or Admin account.
Even my profile pic is the same for both.
Is this correct or is there another thing wrong with 1809?
Sometimes but not always when I boot Windows 10 the following appears. How can I make this stop appearing?
Attachment 207494 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/general-support/207494-onedrive-dialog-appears-occasionally-capture.png)
Many third-party apps, services and websites build on top of our various services to improve everyones phones, working life, and online experience. We strongly support this active ecosystem. But increasingly, its success depends on users knowing that their data is secure, and on developers having clear rules of the road.
Over the years weve continually *strengthened...