Articles on this Page
- 01/08/19--21:29: _Can't connect to Re...
- 01/08/19--21:48: _This Must Be the Place
- 01/09/19--02:40: _Linux Host HYPERVIS...
- 01/09/19--02:54: _intermittent Proble...
- 01/09/19--03:00: _Trying to Download ...
- 01/09/19--13:44: _Is there a "Check y...
- 01/09/19--14:06: _BSOD playing Shadow...
- 01/09/19--14:07: _Several BSODs since...
- 01/09/19--14:28: _An Error Occurred W...
- 01/09/19--14:55: _Performance & Maint...
- 01/09/19--15:08: _Win 10 factory rese...
- 01/09/19--15:45: _Hot New Portable Ga...
- 01/09/19--16:05: _New Microsoft Edge ...
- 01/09/19--16:35: _Installation & Upgr...
- 01/09/19--16:56: _Updating Defender w...
- 01/10/19--13:15: _GSOD Code 0X153
- 01/10/19--13:54: _Announcing ML.NET 0...
- 01/10/19--13:59: _In-build keyboard s...
- 01/10/19--14:08: _BSOD Random, Faulty...
- 01/10/19--14:15: _Solved Reserved space.
- 01/08/19--21:48: This Must Be the Place
- 01/09/19--02:40: Linux Host HYPERVISOR to Windows 10 Guests passthru (KVM)
- 01/09/19--02:54: intermittent Problems with Touchpad and Mouse buttons
- 01/09/19--03:00: Trying to Download Excel Template for Office 2016
- 01/09/19--13:44: Is there a "Check your backup" notice error
- 01/09/19--14:06: BSOD playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and more games.
- 01/09/19--14:07: Several BSODs since hardware change
- 01/09/19--15:08: Win 10 factory reset to older version to avoid updates
- 01/09/19--15:45: Hot New Portable Gaming Notebooks Highlight CES 2019
- 01/09/19--16:05: New Microsoft Edge app 18.104.22.16851 version for Android - January 7
- 01/09/19--16:56: Updating Defender when Windows Update is disabled
- 01/10/19--13:15: GSOD Code 0X153
- 01/10/19--13:54: Announcing ML.NET 0.9 Machine Learning for .NET
- 01/10/19--13:59: In-build keyboard stops working until restart
- 01/10/19--14:08: BSOD Random, Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page and NTFS_File_System
- 01/10/19--14:15: Solved Reserved space.
I have my personal computer in my home which I have to connect from my laptop at work, I setup it everything to be able to connect over the internet with Dynamic DNS and it works very good, the problem is when I connect to a VPN from my computer at home.
The current remote desktop session remains connected even if I've changed the IP, but the problem is when I have to reconnect,...
Hi. Is this the area of the site to post tech questions not related to W10? I seem to get the best answers in these forums but don't want to go out of scope or post in wrong area.
for those using Linux Hosts and want to try out a hypervisor (built in in typical Linux distros) where you can pass thru video / usb stuff to guests - Windows 10 runs fine -- just follow steps in this link
Running Windows 10 on Linux using KVM with VGA Passthrough s Blog (https://heiko-sieger.info/running-windows-10-on-linux-using-kvm-with-vga-passthrough/)
It certainly is a lot...
I have a Dell XPS 15 and use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
I have not had any issues until yesterday. I'm not sure when the last win update occurred
- On Startup sometimes there us no function of keypad pr mouse buttons. However, the keyboard controls/shortcuts still work and I can move the cursor around the screen either on touchpad or mouse. After approx 5...
I cannot download a template for Excel using Office 2016. When online I keep getting directed to Office 365. Only six templates appear on my Excel new page and the cursor will not go into the search bar on that page to get online. Do you know where I can find the Office 2016 templates?
Using: Dell XPS 8920 Desktop, Windows 10 Home edition, version 1803. All current Windows...
I ran a System Image backup today using an external hard drive for storage but soon after commencement the backup failed. On the "Backup and Restore" page a notice in red is displayed saying "Check your backup". The error code is 0x8078014B - "Failure creating a Directory on the backup storage location".
I have run the backup twice since and both times it showed "Backup completed...
Hi!, I recently bought a new pc, these are the specs:
- Motherboard: MSI B450M Gaming Plus
- CPU:Procesador AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 4.2 Ghz
- GPU:Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590 8GB GDDR5 UEFI
- RAM: HyperX Predator HX430C15PB3K2/16 - Kit de 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 3000 MHz DDR4 CL15 DIMM
- SSD: Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250 GB
- HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003
- PSU: Cooler Master MWE Bronze 550...
Hey, as title says I recently upgraded my mobo, cpu and ram (specs on my profile) and I get a different BSOD almost every day in random times.
The last ones I got are:
-Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFF830CBEA218D0, 0xFFFF830CBEA21828, 0x0)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
-Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFDC0D18701F08, 0x2, 0xFFFFF801379181BB,...
Hi, I'm trying to install an audio production plugin I bought from a vendor to my default plugin folder but keep getting this error? Any idea what could be the issue? I'm running a hp elitebook 8560w (64 bit). I've tried running the installer as administrator, installing the latest updates, defragging, virus scans etc, the classic turning everything off and back on again, pulling my hair out etc....
*How to View Power Usage of Processes in Task Manager in Windows 10*
*Task Manager* (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2938-open-task-manager-windows-10-a.html) can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in Windows 10.
Starting with *Windows 10 build 17704*...
I have an Acer Aspire A515-51 with win 10 factory installed. On purchase last year I installed some Sage software from 2012 and ran ok with no problems. Back in October I decided to install an SSD drive and have a nice clean version of win 10 mainly to try and restore the search facility (no joy).
I then only installed the older Sage software again a few days ago only to find the fonts...
For gamers who want to see a preview of the best hardware and software advances in PC gaming to watch out for in 2019, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas is a great place to kick off the new year. Microsofts device partners were on hand this week showing off innovative notebooks,...
Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once youve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a beat.
Thanks for using Microsoft Edge! Were listening to your feedback and updating the app...
AN NONSENSE: every time Windows 10 updates do itself, it undoes all the computer settings such as desktop, taskbar, color, resolution, start, everything, etc, an MS nonsense.
How to prevent that and restore everything again? I'm tired of spending hours reconfiguring everything again.
Why does updates undo everything that I done and install the original configuration and no keeping the...
My Windows Update is disabled(I update when I see that updates don't break anything). I had Avast so no problem with updating this antivirus. Is there any way to make Defender update even if Windows Update is disabled? Of course, automatically, manually updating an antivirus is not a good idea...
I discover 18312 have more problem than 18309
After upgrading my pc just enter Randomly GSOD
but it was not the same error show in know issues
As cateinnal apps gsod
It was bug code 0x153
kernel lock entry leaked on thread termination
Cant dignostic which one cause such failure even look at minimum.just said unknown module...
*ML.NET* (http://dot.net/ml) is an open-source and cross-platform machine learning framework (Windows, Linux, macOS) for .NET developers. Using ML.NET, developers can leverage their existing tools and skillsets to develop and infuse custom AI into their applications by creating custom machine learning models.
*ML.NET (http://dot.net/ml)* allows you to create and use machine...
I'm on HP Pavillion laptop (HP Pavilion 15-AU030NG) with Windows10 x 64. I'm experiencing a weird behavior of the in-build keyboard since some time:
If i plug out my usb keyboard, so the in-build laptop PS/2 keyboard remains dead, until i restart the laptop. After restart the in-build keyboard works as expected.
*Case 2* (usb-keyboard is not plugged in)
After the laptop wakes...
Since a few months, I have been having BSOD's now and then (a few times a week), I can't find a pattern.
Most often it is FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, but just now when I was creating this thread I got a NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. I have attached the Beta Log Collector output of before and after this, so I think the minidumps of the one contains the data of the FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE and the...
Need info. When I follow the Quest to enable reserved space, the instructions are for the registry editor. I have Windows 10 Pro 18312.1000 ant the string HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ReserveManager, does not have ReserveManager at the end. Is there a way to do it with Group Policy?