Articles on this Page
- 01/07/19--08:00: _CES 2019: Razer int...
- 01/07/19--08:08: _CES 2019: Razer Bla...
- 01/07/19--08:13: _Big problems here i...
- 01/07/19--10:14: _Patch Tuesday tomor...
- 01/07/19--10:33: _Hardware & Drivers ...
- 01/07/19--17:20: _The Microsoft Power...
- 01/07/19--17:38: _unchecking make thi...
- 01/07/19--17:41: _Can't start windows...
- 01/07/19--21:18: _Security questions ...
- 01/07/19--22:03: _HP Envy TouchSmart ...
- 01/07/19--22:05: _Computer sleeping w...
- 01/07/19--23:24: _File and Folder aut...
- 01/08/19--00:14: _Possible to insert ...
- 01/08/19--01:30: _PDF Reader
- 01/08/19--02:18: _Hp proliant microse...
- 01/08/19--16:51: _Macrium Image Won't...
- 01/08/19--19:03: _What do you think o...
- 01/08/19--19:17: _VPNs that will not ...
- 01/08/19--20:54: _Onedrive folder/fil...
- 01/08/19--20:58: _Help me with major ...
- 01/07/19--08:00: CES 2019: Razer introduces Razer Raptor 27 inch Gaming Monitor
- 01/07/19--08:13: Big problems here in Bristol with gmail.
- 01/07/19--10:14: Patch Tuesday tomorrow?
- 01/07/19--17:20: The Microsoft PowerShell-Docs repo is moving
- 01/07/19--17:38: unchecking make this my main display
- 01/07/19--17:41: Can't start windows firewall
- 01/07/19--21:18: Security questions answers not being store for login for next day!
- 01/07/19--22:03: HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD
- 01/07/19--22:05: Computer sleeping when set not to / Not waking up from Sleep
- 01/07/19--23:24: File and Folder autocomplete stopped working
- 01/08/19--00:14: Possible to insert SSD while machine is up?
- 01/08/19--01:30: PDF Reader
- 01/08/19--02:18: Hp proliant microserver hardware failure
- 01/08/19--16:51: Macrium Image Won't Boot
- 01/08/19--19:03: What do you think of my backup strategy with Macrium Reflect
- 01/08/19--19:17: VPNs that will not run in User login
- 01/08/19--20:54: Onedrive folder/file deletion
- 01/08/19--20:58: Help me with major crash postmortem analysis, where did it go wrong?
Razers new 27-inch gaming monitor comes with an esports ready display with fast response rates, HDR support, built-in cable management and Razer Chroma integrationImage: https://press.razer.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/press.razer_.com_-1024x604.png
*LAS VEGAS* (CES 2019) Razer, the leading lifestyle brand for gamers, announced today its all-new 27-inch gaming monitor...
Worlds smallest 15.6 gaming laptop, available with up to GeForce RTX 2080 GPU with Max-Q design, delivers high framerates and quick renders
IRVINE, Calif. Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, announced today a new range of the Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model gaming laptops. This update to the award-winning Razer...
Hi everyone - started getting erratic problems with gmail Sat/Sun. However today was OK earlier this morning - but now (16-06) it is inoperative effectively.
Gmail takes a long time to load OR not at all. 5 Minutes later it loads instantly !!!!!
Click on compose button - nothing
Click on sent button - nothing
Click on all mail - nothing
Also having problems with googles '31' calendar.
Does anyone know if the usual slew of patch Tuesday updates are due tomorrow ? I wonder if last Tuesday being a non working day for new year whether MS would class the 2nd Tuesday release for the 15th (if they follow a 2nd working Tuesday schedule)
*How to Enable or Disable Access to All Removable Storage Devices in Windows*
Users are allowed read and write access to all removable storage devices they connect to the computer by default in Windows.
This tutorial will show you how to enable or disable read and write access to all removable storage devices for all users in *Windows 7*, *Windows 8*, and *Windows 10*.
:warn: You must...
On January 16, 2019 at 5:00PM PDT, the PowerShell-Docs repositories are moving from the PowerShellorganization to the MicrosoftDocs organization in GitHub.
The tools we use to build the documentation are designed to work in the MicrosoftDocs org. Moving the repository lets us build the foundation for future improvements in our documentation experience.
*Impact of the move*
hello, I have 2 monitors ( 2nd one just set up), I noticed today that when I tried to open something on my main screen (1st one) it was opened on 2nd monitor, (note: it was not turned on). so I started trying to configure them so the screen that I wanted as main, would be main. I checked the make this my main box.... only to realize that it was on the 2nd monitor. I cannot change it, (won't...
Attachment 220023 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/antivirus-firewalls-system-security/220023-cant-start-windows-firewall-6777untitled.jpg)
Malwarebytes turned off windows firewall. That was good because MWB really fixed some issues.
But now i cant turn it back on.
If you look in the image when i hit restore settings nothing happens. I tried in safe mode and ran sfc /scannow and still nothing
I would prefer to fix it now and not format as i have...
I am having a problem with Edge remembering my answers to security questions when it is a new day. I have removed all my Online IDs and Passwords stored on my hard drive. I must enter Online IDs and Passwords for all website but specially for banks and other financial sites. I also use InPrivate when I start my Edge Browser. I was not having a problem when I login. But currently, I am having...
I have an HP Envy TouchSmart that was upgraded with a SSD, and Win 10 some time ago by my son.
There is no recovery partition on the SSD. He just dropped in the SSD and reinstalled Win 10 from a USB. The OEM HDD is long gone. I remember long ago upgrading from 8.1 to 10 with the oem hhd still in and touch was working.
From a fresh install of Win10 just now, I have no touchscreen. There...
I have a windows 10 machine that has two issues but they both are causing the PC to freeze.
The first issue is the PC will go to sleep even when set not to in the power configuration.
The second issue is that the PC will not wake up so it seems once it has gone to sleep, the screens will not turn on or respond to mouse clicks or keyboard input. This doesnt happen 100 % of the time...
Crossposted here: https://eileenslounge.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=31584
I have a very annoying problem in my Windows 10 system: File and Folder autocomplete has stopped working. I am sure I did not make any changes to settings with this regards. In fact I checked all Autocomplete settings and they are fine (see screenshots below):
MSI GT80 Titan, Win 10.. possible to install the SSD 2280 PCIe module while the machine is booted up or is there a risk of something getting fried? Like the SSD module for example.
Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf.
windows 10 home.
simple question I hope. Thank You.
I've tried starting up my micro server, I think it's the proliant n40l but not positive there's a serial number but can't find the model, it's been sat around not doing anything for a while when I've tried starting it up the hp symbol on the front of the machine stays red and I can't get into bios, I've pulled the tray out and reseated the ram with no luck, I've also pulled out the added graphics...
Lenovo Thinkpad E531, legacy BIOS mode, Win 10 Pro.
Objective: To image entire current 300GB HD to a 500GB HD.
* Used Diskpart to wipe the 500GB drive first, then formatted it as GPT/NTFS/no drive letter.
* Imaged the 300GB to the 500GB with Macrium Reflect 7.2.
* No errors after imaging.
* Could not boot from the 500GB disk after selecting it from the BIOS boot list. The BIOS screen...
4 SSDs in the machine.. the primary Win 10 boot is designated as Samsung, PM981.
Which is cloned to Samsung PM951 and can be selected as an alternative boot.
Which is also cloned to the Samsung 860 EVO SATA M.2 SSD and can be selected as another alternative boot choice. I clone more or less without a schedule, when enough major changes have taken...
I stopped using one of the most highly rated and popular VPNs when the program changed and refused to run for any User. It would only run when an Admin was logged in. The program/service is Private Internet Access (PIA).
I have always read that it is a good security practice to run my machines as a Standard User except when Admin logon is necessary. (This would be a logon with membership in...
Had this issue before today's cum update and still there. Local folders created within the default folders (Docs, Pictures, etc) can't be deleted and files within can't be either. If files is in a default folder vs a personally created sub-folder, they behave normally and I can delete.
EG: in Pictures, I create a folder titled 'Beach'. I can't delete any pictures in the folder or the folder...
I dual boot, both disks are Win10 and are clones. I have used Macrium Reflect free edition for the disk cloning process and it has always worked very well.
Not this time. I got "*This restore must be completed in the Windows PE rescue environment*.". At the time I didn't get what PE stood for, nor why. I started another partition manager program although cannot remember with 100% certainty...