Articles on this Page
- 01/05/19--23:33: _Wireless adapter no...
- 01/06/19--01:19: _when does Chromium ...
- 01/06/19--02:49: _Windows keeps downg...
- 01/06/19--02:51: _Random 0x133 BSODs
- 01/06/19--04:49: _Change Color of Yel...
- 01/06/19--05:56: _Solved win 10 canno...
- 01/06/19--06:07: _"This PC" My Docume...
- 01/06/19--07:51: _How to relocate thu...
- 01/06/19--08:01: _What is this Hidden...
- 01/06/19--08:49: _OneDrive syncing an...
- 01/06/19--09:08: _General Tips Delete...
- 01/06/19--09:51: _AMD announces new m...
- 01/06/19--10:01: _Xbox Xbox One Previ...
- 01/06/19--10:04: _Documents folder to...
- 01/06/19--10:53: _How to create deskt...
- 01/07/19--07:37: _CES 2019: NVIDIA in...
- 01/07/19--07:46: _Samsung unveils Mod...
- 01/07/19--07:48: _Cloning same model ...
- 01/07/19--07:54: _Kroger and Microsof...
- 01/07/19--07:57: _Cannot Map Network ...
- 01/05/19--23:33: Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager
- 01/06/19--01:19: when does Chromium version of Edge release
- 01/06/19--02:49: Windows keeps downgrading my Realtek HD Audio Driver
- 01/06/19--02:51: Random 0x133 BSODs
- 01/06/19--04:49: Change Color of Yellow text
- 01/06/19--05:56: Solved win 10 cannot see dlink router
- 01/06/19--07:51: How to relocate thumb cache?
- 01/06/19--08:01: What is this Hidden File on my External USB Drive?
- 01/06/19--08:49: OneDrive syncing and I can't stop it
- 01/06/19--09:08: General Tips Delete File in Windows 10
- 01/06/19--09:51: AMD announces new mobile Ryzen, Athlon, and A-Series processors
- 01/06/19--10:04: Documents folder to desktop
- 01/06/19--10:53: How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730]
- 01/07/19--07:37: CES 2019: NVIDIA introduces GeForce RTX Laptops
- 01/07/19--07:48: Cloning same model computers / Keep Windows License
- 01/07/19--07:57: Cannot Map Network Drive in Explorer
This is for a Lenovo M90z. Intel Centrino 1000 adapter. All of sudden I lost my internet connection.
Initially it stopped working and did appear in Device Manager with an explanation point. In the properties I was getting a "This device can not start "Code 10" message. When I did a Windows troubleshoot it said there was an issue with the adapter and driver. I downloaded the driver...
when does Chromium version of Edge release?
Will it automatically replace the current Edge?
it seemed i've had this concern that realtek keeps installing a driver from over 3 months ago and i've tried to stop it from installing but it keeps coming back
My PC has started crashing almost every day with a 0x133 BSOD. Sometimes it happens when browsing the internet, sometimes when I'm not even using the computer. Sometimes the computer runs happily for several days in a row, sometimes it crashes within minutes of resuming from sleep or hibernation. It started happening a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't made any major hardware or software...
I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am trying to do. I just want the yellow text to be another color easier read, this is an image of my Reliability Monitor but I...
I am trying to add a wireless dlink DIR-842 duel band router to my windows 10 system. It is not picked up in device manager and i have tried re- setting. All my other devices pick it up and set up was easy on my UBUNTU laptop,and huawi tablet and phone. I need this addapter to work with windows10 so i can hang some wireless Cctv webcams on it. running at 2.4 megHz (the camera`s are not currenly...
Not sure how it happened, but now both the One Drive - My Documents and the This PC - My Documents shortcuts in the file explorer both point to the "One Drive" My Documents folder. AND apparently that setting was backed up to One Drive, because my new PC now has that setting after I signed in to my Microsoft account.
How do I fix this?
Thanks in advance
How to relocate thumb cache? Or have two cache streams? (at diff locations)?
I know that this/these are someway possible :)
Although I can see other hidden files on this drive such as $RECYCLE.BIN, I have a file that does not appear in Windows Explorer. Using "USB Safely Remove" the following _Process_ is displayed as preventing safe removal of this drive:
Hi Brink - I recently renewed my Office Home 365 Personal. Previously, OneDrive worked perfectly but now it's a nightmare. It's syncing and I can't stop it - it kept at it for a week earlier & the OneDrive Support Team said it was stuck and told me how to restart it. It's working on 5,000 - odd files but my SuperAntiSpyware checks 13,000-odd.
I've tried everything to stop the blasted thing,...
*How to Delete a File in Windows 10*
This tutorial will show you different ways on how to delete a file in *Windows 10*.
:note: Deleting a file from a removable drive will be permanently deleted by default.
:note: Deleting a file from an internal drive will be deleted to the *Recycle Bin*...
Today, *AMD* (http://www.amd.com/) (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the first members of its 2019 mobility line-up encompassing all notebook segments: 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen 3000 Series Mobile Processors powering ultrathin and gaming notebooks; AMD Athlon 300 Series Mobile Processors powering mainstream notebooks with the fast and efficient Zen3 core; and optimized 7th Gen AMD A-Series...
Last night, the Insider team released a new Alpha Skip Ahead build. Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead consoles should have already received a new 1904 Xbox One system update (190103-1900). Read on for more about the latest and greatest fixes and known issues in this 1904 system update. This build has the same fixes in 1902 plus more to be announced over the coming weeks!
W10, home version.
I don't know why, but my Documents folder has disappeared from the desktop but is still available in the Start menu.
How can I move it back to the desktop?
Thanks for any replies.
Howdy folks! :cool:
I have a regular issue with my sleeve touching the trackpad on my Lenovo Yoga 730 while I'm typing, moving my cursor anywhere except where I want it to be.
I know it can be disabled, however I'm interested in adding a trackpad on/off switch to my desktop.
Hoping I'm not the first one with this problem and that someone has a way to do this.
Thanks in advance to all who...
Image: https://www.nvidia.com/content/dam/en-zz/Solutions/geforce/news/geforce-rtx-20-series-laptops/geforce-rtx-20-series-laptop-family.jpg [/URL]
*GeForce RTX (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/20-series/) graphics cards (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/20-series/)* are the fastest in the world, giving PC gamers the very best framerates and experiences in each and every...
*Samsung Reveals New Micro LED Sizes, Shapes and Configurations that Push the Limits of Traditional TV Displays at First Look Event*
Attachment 219979 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/windows-10-news/219979-samsung-unveils-modular-micro-led-technology-displays-ces-2019-a-samsung.jpg)
Samsung Electronics today introduced its latest innovations in modular Micro LED display technology during its annual First Look CES event at the Aria Resort & Casino...
As I posted in a previous thread, my company is trying out Intel NUC computers with Windows 10 Home. So I have two computers and it took literally two days to install all of the Windows updates for both computers. I've used Clonezilla successfully for a K12 computer lab for years, not caring about licensing issues, but now I'm working a Corporate and I want to make sure licensing stays...
* Americas largest grocery retailer and global technology company partnering to pilot two connected experience stores
* Companies will jointly bring to market Retail as a Service product for retailers and present the solution at NRF 2019: Retails Big Show
Lately, I am having trouble Mapping one of my Network Drives in Windows Explorer. A long time ago (early Windows 10 and before) I could simply click on "Network" and it would bring up my Drive (among others), I would click on it (right click as I recall) and it would bring up a system dialog box wherein I could select a drive letter and choose to always map on boot.
Now, the explorer...