Articles on this Page
- 01/04/19--00:24: _Windows 10 CPU thr...
- 01/04/19--02:49: _Delete Old Windows
- 01/04/19--03:28: _Lenovo R400 - No cu...
- 01/04/19--04:41: _How to add Move to ...
- 01/04/19--04:49: _Power Settings on l...
- 01/04/19--05:17: _HP Keyboard Model S...
- 01/04/19--05:34: _Do all ISP's thrott...
- 01/04/19--19:55: _Excel beginner ques...
- 01/04/19--20:53: _Make Win10 treat la...
- 01/04/19--23:33: _Very very slow win 10
- 01/05/19--00:37: _Stop Windows 10 fro...
- 01/05/19--03:27: _Microsoft Wants to ...
- 01/05/19--03:58: _Hi quality Wifi spe...
- 01/05/19--04:37: _Cant get rid of lat...
- 01/05/19--04:50: _re: a problem makin...
- 01/05/19--05:06: _I'm back - same pro...
- 01/05/19--05:26: _PC can't wake fully...
- 01/05/19--19:06: _Your Phone just ref...
- 01/05/19--22:09: _Changed Folder Perm...
- 01/05/19--23:33: _Windows 10 running ...
- 01/04/19--00:24: Windows 10 CPU throttles at 15% randomly.
- 01/04/19--02:49: Delete Old Windows
- 01/04/19--03:28: Lenovo R400 - No cursor/Touchpad not working??
- 01/04/19--04:41: How to add Move to a specific folder to the context menu?
- 01/04/19--04:49: Power Settings on login screen, Don't work for when not logged in?
- 01/04/19--05:17: HP Keyboard Model SK-2028 Driver
- 01/04/19--05:34: Do all ISP's throttle speeds/WiFI Blast?
- 01/04/19--19:55: Excel beginner questions
- 01/04/19--20:53: Make Win10 treat laptop LCD screen as external monitor, possible?
- 01/04/19--23:33: Very very slow win 10
- 01/05/19--00:37: Stop Windows 10 from overwriting drivers.
- 01/05/19--03:27: Microsoft Wants to Kill Passwords, Starting With Windows 10
- 01/05/19--03:58: Hi quality Wifi speakers -- not blu tooth - any around
- 01/05/19--04:37: Cant get rid of latency/crackles, Latency monitor report enclosed
- 01/05/19--04:50: re: a problem making a bootable USB drive
- 01/05/19--05:26: PC can't wake fully from sleep or hibernation - gives this error
- 01/05/19--19:06: Your Phone just refuses to work
- 01/05/19--22:09: Changed Folder Permissions To My User Name In Safe Mode.
- 01/05/19--23:33: Windows 10 running issue after an app update
Every 5-10 minutes my laptops CPU maxes out at 15%, and seems to me like throttling even though I have turned off all throttling things and is on high performance mode. After the throttling stops my CPU goes to 100% for a bit then settles to 60% then repeats. No matter what Im doing.
please help! I have pictures of it doing this
I have a rather large file taking up valuable space on my primary hard drive. I know that long ago perhaps on Windows 7 when that file appeared I just deleted it. That does NOT seem to work well with Windows 10. I tried going into Safe Mode to delete it, but that just got me into trouble and it did NOT do a very efficient job at that.
What is the best way to delete the "old windows" files? ...
My old laptop was working fine recently, until now. Basically, unless I use a USB mouse, I can't navigate on my laptop. There's basically no cursor! I have no idea why? I tried installing some things, but to no avail. And I can't even see any R400 Windows 10 drivers. The ones I tried, were for other operating systems. Any advice?
I'd like to select files and folders and move them to a specific folder and do that using the context menu?
Probably Windows doesn't offer that feature by default, so maybe I should use a script, change the registry, or something.
I tried with 'sendto' folderX, however, that doesn't -move- the files, it merely copies the file.
Am unsure about the repeatedly corrected script solutions in...
Hi there, have applied a policy to 30 computer to have certain power settings however it seems these are not applied when a user is not logged in, IE logon screen, the computer never turns off, googling this and can't find any information, how do i do this? many thanks
hello and i am looking for a driver for my HP Keyboard Driver Model SK-2028 and it seemed like i was fairly unsuccessful for finding it anywhere.
I had read that all internet service providers throttle your internet speed after the first couple of months in order to get you to upgrade to their next tier of service.
What they supposedly do, especially if you are on satellite, such as Hughesnet, is split your speed between two channels since your router and modem are interconnected and can electronically alter your speeds of connection...
I've made an Excel (In fact, Google Sheet) which is used to make a record of my cash income and expense
there are three columns - "Income" "Expense" as well as "Balance"
, similar to most bank statement record.
I am a beginner and I am able to calculate the new "Balance" from the last "Balance" and the new "Income" (Plus) or "Expense" (Minus) i.e. =sum(last Balance + Income -...
Hello, I've been having this new issue with the latest nvidia driver update where all options from nvidia control panel were removed, except for 3D settings. Using DDU and rolling back to old versions did not fix it at all.
Those settings are restored once I plug an external monitor, but I don't have my external monitor anymore, so I need a workaround. Do you think it's possible to make windows...
My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files takes time to open in comparison to word or excel files. My System Drive is Ssd and only windows is installed on this drive....
Hello friends, I have a small problem. I have a Hp 250 g4 with windows 10 1809 and everything works flawlessly excepting the audio driver. The driver that windows ships works great and the sound coming from the laptop is decent on the speakers and good on the audio jack. The problem is that windows is overwriting the driver with a newer one which makes everything sound like a tin can (no bass, no...
'The next version of Windows 10 will support passwordless Microsoft accounts. Microsoft will just text a code to your phone number when you sign in. Its all part of Microsofts stated goal: a world without passwords.
...Heres how it works: You can now create a Microsoft account without a password. Instead, you just provide your phone number. ...
...Simply go to Word and sign up with...
are there any high quality wifi speakers around -- I have a Bose 10 which has 6 wi-fi presets which is great but I'm looking for something larger and would like a stereo pair which could be controlled via a mobile phone as say a controller .
Wifi quality is so much better than blu tooth when you have high quality flac / uncompressed source files. The bose speaker also allows you to...
Hi all, apologies for the length, trying to enclose as much info as possible.
I have an external firewire audio interface that I use with music keyboard and various music software.
Having problems with latency. It sounds like a static type crackle, cant seem to get to the root of the cause. Doesn't matter if I'm listening through my monitors or my headphones (both plugged into my Pro24).
1 I don't know if I should make a new thread or continue it on my old thread at I have 2 question's about win 10 home - Windows 10 Forums (https://www.tenforums.com/general-support/121998-i-have-2-questions-about-win-10-home.html) ?
I am trying to make a self booting USB drive of the prog "PCUlocker" on my Dell Inspiron15-3541 laptop OS Win 7 home 32bit. The purpose of this project is to...
I spent two days working to get all my home computers to see each other on the same network/work-group. Now I'm back to the same place. Some computers see each other and others do not.
Is there a way to do a refresh or such, so the computers will rescan the network for other networked computers?
I don't understand why some computer always see each other and others are hit or miss.
Suddently my PC can't wake up from sleep or hibernation anymore. It will try, but when it reaches thestate where the login screen for password should be shown, it either just shows a black screen or it reboot. Before black screen or reboot, it has a lot of HDD activity. In the Windows log this is shown:
I've been trying for a few months now and it always fails to link my laptop and my phone. I'm fresh off a clean install of the latest stable Windows 10 build to get out of the Insider builds and tried once more today, to expected results.
I'm always stuck at the "Check your phone" screen on my laptop and the "Check your PC" one on my phone.I've tried everything on the troubleshooting website...
I do not have a great knowledge of folder permissions. I hope i have not made a silly mistake, if this is the case then i am fine with my decision to change the folder permissions out of curiosity.
Here is what i did.
After noticing some changes in folder permissions, which i did not do myself, i went ahead and started Windows 10 in safe mode. After that i right clicked the local...
I'm trying to fix my next door neighbors Win 10 (home) desktop issue. So this much I know.... sometime around 12/18 the pc was doing an app update (AVG) maybe the home owner wasn't home at the time ... the end result was black screen and banner complaining about windows32.exe missing. My thinking is mayme you had a power hit during the update and some files/dirs are missing. I tried...