Articles on this Page
- 01/01/19--20:16: _Lock screen
- 01/01/19--21:35: _BSOD's randomly sin...
- 01/02/19--00:21: _Unfixable Disk oper...
- 01/02/19--02:44: _A hard drive is inv...
- 01/02/19--03:28: _Display wireless te...
- 01/02/19--03:45: _Word document the i...
- 01/02/19--04:10: _Win10 Pro Black scr...
- 01/02/19--21:07: _HP laptop can not c...
- 01/02/19--21:13: _Windows lock screen...
- 01/02/19--21:20: _Windows update erro...
- 01/02/19--21:41: _Error resuming from...
- 01/02/19--23:41: _Default Folder View
- 01/02/19--23:42: _Windows Update opti...
- 01/03/19--02:30: _Unintended Edge Bro...
- 01/03/19--02:48: _Deleting Win 10 Syy...
- 01/03/19--03:29: _Do not trust Window...
- 01/03/19--03:36: _How does Windows Ba...
- 01/03/19--20:35: _The constant dotted...
- 01/03/19--21:17: _Help with EFI parti...
- 01/03/19--21:35: _Cumulative Update K...
- 01/01/19--20:16: Lock screen
- 01/02/19--02:44: A hard drive is invisible to disc management
- 01/02/19--03:28: Display wireless temperature sensor data bytes in CLI using python
- 01/02/19--03:45: Word document the image part with relationship id rid8 was not found
- 01/02/19--04:10: Win10 Pro Black screen crashes
- 01/02/19--21:07: HP laptop can not complete install of version 8.36 of Skype
- 01/02/19--21:13: Windows lock screen background images
- 01/02/19--21:20: Windows update error 0x8007000d for KB4483234
- 01/02/19--21:41: Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411
- 01/02/19--23:41: Default Folder View
- 01/02/19--23:42: Windows Update option is dissable ,without any reason
- 01/03/19--02:30: Unintended Edge Browser F12 issue
- 01/03/19--02:48: Deleting Win 10 Syystem Folders
- 01/03/19--03:29: Do not trust Windows Defender...
- 01/03/19--03:36: How does Windows Backup work?
- 01/03/19--20:35: The constant dotted line box.
- 01/03/19--21:17: Help with EFI partition recovery
- 01/03/19--21:35: Cumulative Update KB4483235 breaks Server 2019
Where to get and how to disable lock screen for win 10 ?
Ever since I put together my computer back in early October, I have been getting random BSOD's while trying to play games such as Fortnite, CS:GO, BO4, and R6S. When I built my computer, I copied Windows over from an old Western Digital 500GB on to a Samsung 970 Evo 250GB installed in my system. I thought that was the cause of the BSOD's, so I did a fresh install of Windows. It seemed like it...
So basically despite I would have expected a lot of people to have reported this but apparently nobody kind of believe disk IO to be of a significant importance despite we pay dearly just to get an SSD or an Optane drive just because they are faster :sarc:
So before someone tend to believe this is a driver/hardware problem etc. so nope , apparently starting update KB4471332 Microsoft decided...
Simply does not even appear anywhere in any program in win 10.
However drive appears in the bios.
Using Ubuntu drive appears in gparted and disks, and I can create and delete partitions on it.
The history of the drive, it recently had a severe boot problem, and I copied most of all my data off. If I tried to boot win7 or ubuntu from it, it error-ed, for windows saying ' a disk read error has...
Hi, I need some suggestion to create the Ethernet communication between Arduino (https://store.arduino.cc/usa/arduino-uno-rev3) and my PC and read the data in bytes format in Command line interface using python script. Also, Arduino is connected with wireless modem which receives from wireless temperature sensor (https://store.ncd.io/product/industrial-iot-wireless-temperature-humidity-sensor/)...
My friend was using Microsoft office/word 2016 to finish an assessment.
He was modifying and filling the word document that was on a portable hard drive attached to his laptop,,,,,means he didn't copy the document from the external hard drive to his laptop.
he ended up with embedded image to be replaced with :
so the PC is brand new and built by me
for around 6 months everything has been perfect and running smoothly
until i started getting Black screen crashes
the symptoms are
no signal displayed on both screen
rgb lighting crashes
lights on keyboard and mouse both turn off but power still present as charging
temps were below 45 degrees
It goes through the install process and gets to testing webcam then nothing. Everything progress normally but when it gets to testing video, it stays on that screen and you can not even log in or out. You must use task manager to exit the program.
Any help will be appreciated.
I use the random picture for my windows lock screen background similar to the one shown below
Attachment 219561 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/customization/219561-windows-lock-screen-background-images-lock-screen-windows-spotlight.jpg)
Well the other day I had one of a couple of otters in Homer Alaska and my wife fell in love with it. I was going to save it for her but with the holidays and all it totally slipped my mind and when I went into...
i am having win 10 pro current build 1803 17134.472,, am not able to update since then,, i tried updating manually with update history ,, but am getting "update installer error code 0x8007000d the data is invalid" .. i Ran sfc /scannow and also DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.. both went good,, with no error files.. Please help me receive updates,, Rectify the issue.
After the Fall Update I started getting these issues:
Thousands of these warnings: Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued.
Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411.
It's not technically a BSOD, but when I turn my PC back on from hibernate in the morning, it's rebooting instead. I'm assuming it's a driver issue of some sort, but I can't figure it...
I want to Set a default Folder View for all folders.
I get the instruction:
1. Open File Explorer by using key combination Windows Key + E and navigate to *the folder* you want to use as a source for view layout setting.
Where is that folder?
I don't care if they are General Items, Documents, Pictures, Music or Videos.
I want than all to be the same, Details View.
Happy new year guys!!!I Have a big problem and I hope for your help and solution-I use windows home 1809.modificarea it ntlite,no, to my surprise, the updates stopped and the disable status.Have to go into services and manually enable it in status automatically.I couldn't make a reg file or bat file that helps me to install updates automatically.still never seen anything like that.or I make a...
As of recently I'm being plagued by a rather odd issue with my main PC where upon opening the Edge Browser and typing away to enter a URL the key presses invoke the F12 Developer Console (DC) of it.
From the looks of it only one letter of the intended URL manages to actually get written before the DC gets invoked.
It also appears for this to be only an issue during the first...
Hi everyone, happy new year!
I accidentally booted my PC a month ago with the boot disk in the wrong physical location. Windows seems to have created a Recovery Folder on one of my drives that is causing a problem. The folder is hidden but doesn't even show up when you select to show Hidden Folders. The only reason I know it's there is because some applications are displaying it as there....
I performed the Windows Defender *Block at First Sight *feature and I have the Windows Defender default settings as shown under my image as *Cloud Protection *being *Enabled*.
However, there is this test file and seems that Defender did not block this type of test. Please see print screens.
I even validated my connection to the cloud service using the command *MpCmdRun...
I recently bought a new computer and want to learn about- and use the windows backup feature. Ive read somewhere that when using this feature, by default everything in the folder "Users" will automatically be back upped, is that correct?
When I insert an USB device and start the backup procedure, what does actually happen? Does the windows backup feature backup (i.e. copy) all of...
In pretty much every Windows session I end up getting the dotted line box around my desktop icons. Even after restarting Windows Explorer (which ends it) it's not long before it returns. Is there a more permanent way to prevent this happening or is this just the joys of Win 10?
Attachment 219680 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/general-support/219680-constant-dotted-line-box-line-box.png)
I was using a disk clone program and for some reason it wiped out the EFI partition on both the source and the target, the machine cannot boot.
I downloaded the ISO image, put it on a flash drive, configured BIOS to look at flash and it does not boot off of it.
Any other ideas? I created a Macrium Reflect rescue disk (on a Windows 7 machine) and it does not boot off of it either. It says...
This may not be appropriate, being a Win 10 forum, though has anyone had a similar experience?
The issue is after this update the SFC too reports:
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline...