Articles on this Page
- 11/15/18--21:34: _Hotmail log in issues
- 11/16/18--15:02: _Which Realtek GBE F...
- 11/16/18--16:35: _Bill signed to crea...
- 11/16/18--17:03: _SLI can reduce/solv...
- 11/16/18--17:13: _Display Text Not Clear
- 11/16/18--17:51: _Fallout 76 + Discor...
- 11/16/18--20:15: _Latest win10 1809 p...
- 11/16/18--20:21: _Windows .NET Framew...
- 11/16/18--21:43: _Windows 1809 START ...
- 11/16/18--21:56: _How come that I hav...
- 11/17/18--00:29: _Event viewer on lap...
- 11/17/18--15:29: _Solved Disconnected...
- 11/17/18--15:39: _PdaNet+ not install...
- 11/17/18--17:35: _Please help. Accid...
- 11/17/18--18:04: _Folders are doubled...
- 11/17/18--19:25: _Insider Weekly Wind...
- 11/17/18--19:40: _Office Office Insid...
- 11/17/18--20:29: _Custom Libraries
- 11/17/18--23:30: _Win 10 update from ...
- 11/17/18--23:33: _how do you stop rig...
- 11/15/18--21:34: Hotmail log in issues
- 11/16/18--15:02: Which Realtek GBE Family Controller Driver?
- 11/16/18--17:03: SLI can reduce/solve coil whine?
- 11/16/18--17:13: Display Text Not Clear
- 11/16/18--17:51: Fallout 76 + Discord attempted_switch_from_DPC
- 11/16/18--20:15: Latest win10 1809 problems
- 11/16/18--21:43: Windows 1809 START menu forgets new folder and changes in app list
- 11/16/18--21:56: How come that I have a mix of languages?
- 11/17/18--00:29: Event viewer on laptop-unable to create a custom view
- 11/17/18--15:29: Solved Disconnected/Connected Sound when turn ON/oFF monitor
- 11/17/18--15:39: PdaNet+ not installing Network driver err=5b4
- 11/17/18--17:35: Please help. Accidentally undid a new folder and lost all my photos
- 11/17/18--18:04: Folders are doubled and go to wrong location
- 11/17/18--19:25: Insider Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #46 Survey
- 11/17/18--19:40: Office Office Insider v1812 fast build 11107.20009 - November 16
- 11/17/18--20:29: Custom Libraries
- 11/17/18--23:30: Win 10 update from 1803 to 1809 is a mess.
- 11/17/18--23:33: how do you stop right eye. right side spring out messages
Not sure if this has been brought up, but is anyone else experiencing outages in outlook or Hotmail ? Been unable to access hotmail, for at least 5 hours.
Since Realtek has updated its page, I am unaware of which download I need for my Realtek GBE Family Controller. How do I find the right one? Thanks.
US President Donald Trump signed today a bill into law, approving the creation of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
The bill, known as the *CISA Act* (https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3359), reorganizes and rebrands the National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD), a program inside the Department of Homeland Security (DHS),...
I have an EVGA 1070Ti FTW UltraSilent and I have some problem with coil whine. What do you think would happen if instead of switching to another card, I put a second video card? Reducing or increasing coil whine?
Thanks in advance.
My HP Envy laptop has just undergone servicing and a Windows re-install, so I'm starting from scratch. The one thing I haven't been able to adjust is the text displayed inside various windows; e.g. Windows Explorer. The text graphics are crude and simple and kind of ugly.
Anybody know where the Settings control is for this?
BTW, In "Advanced scaling settings", "Let Windows try to fix apps so...
I was playing Fallout 76 with a friend using discord over the built-in voice chat. The in-game chat was set to none in the game settings. I was in the leveling menu talking about game mechanics while my friend was talking at the same time. So in discord there was output and input at the same time. Windows went right to a BSoD in mid sentence with the error in the thread title.
The last BSoD I...
After installing latest win 10 1809 2 problems:
Problem 1: something went wrong. we,re sorr but we can,t able to do that. Error code: code: 0x8000000b.
problem 2: internet not working and only the airplane choice is available.
I have re-installed Windows 10 on my laptop and installed all the up-dates (1803.17134.407)
When installing another app it requires me to install .net 2.0 (Even though ver.4 is already part of Windows)
It has a link to Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2.
On installing this it requires me to download .NET 2.0 ??? That's what I am trying to run......
I have several versions on my...
I wanted to condense all office apps into one folder in the start menu instead of having them scattered throughout start in alphabetical order. I changed the name of the default 'Microsoft Office Tools' folder to ...Office 2019 and made a new folder inside this one named ...Office Tools placing the apps that were in there originally into the new folder while moving the main office apps from...
When I go into settings, it is English, rightfully so.
When checking out, for instance, background apps, the left panel of the window is still English, but the titles of the apps are Dutch.
I am located in The Netherlands, that is correct.
Settings->Region->Location is set to Netherlands, that is correct.
Spelling check (like Word, email) should be Dutch, by default.
Am trying to create a custom view within Windows 10 x64 1809 on my laptop.
Regretfully I can't select a log file - or whatever - all is greyed out.
This versus event viewer Windows 10 x64 1803 on PC.
Does anyone have a suggestion?
Attachment 212618 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/performance-maintenance/212618-event-viewer-laptop-unable-create-custom-view-snagit-17112018-092412.png)
Dont know what happened, I think after update to the latest insider builds, when I power off the monitor > Disconnected sound, and have connected sound when power on the monitor, my monitor is Samsung LC32. After I power off monitor, I use teamviewer to control the Pc and saw windows disconnect my monitor. Is that weird?
Is there something wrong with my 1080Ti?
I am attempting to install PdaNetA5214 on my HP 64-bit laptop with no success. I have the app installed on my Galaxy s4 from Straight Talk (SM-S975L) which is Android 4.3 and cannot be upgraded. The phone is connected as a camera, checked for USB debugging, and the app is checked for USB Tether. Each time I have attempted to install on the laptop the program installs, then the USB driver installs...
I had recently taken all the photos off of my phone to put into a folder on my PC when I was done I right clicked and for some reason clicked undo new. I tried Ctrl+y and Ctrl+Z no luck. I tried restoring previous version on the file and no luck. I checked my recycle bin and no luck. Since I used Cut and Paste to move the photos they are no longer on my phone as well. Is there any way I can...
Attachment 212774 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/general-support/212774-folders-doubled-go-wrong-location-capture.png)
As you can see, my files are kinda messed up...they are the incorrect names and go to wrong location.
Currently both files go to my "Documents" location, i am unable to rename them and one thing i have noticed though is that when i go to change one of the files to the "pictures" files location,...
Welcome to our *Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll*. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows Insider sentiment in Flight Ops the following week.
*Take survey at:* WIP Weekly Pulse Survey-46...
[TD]There are no new features to highlight this week.[/TD]
In the default libraries there is a 'new folder' option. in custom libraries there isn't. It seems I can only add already existing folders to a custom library. Is that correct?
What I wanted to do:
The default libraries are
Earlier today Windows 10 updated itself from v1803 to v1809 and ever since that time, I am struggling to correct the mistakes but without any luck, and it's not worth anyone's time to deal with the issues because all that's happened is that it hard-coded the errors which existed, but which I managed to repair in the 1803 version. In essence the only nice thing I got out of it is the black...
What time wasted rubbish, I am working at the computer and this dumb useless crap information walks out from the right side bottom of a "standard set up screen" sometime it covers up information I want to use and all I can do is pick my nose wasting time until it goes away, IT HAS TO BE THE MOST USELESS CRAP INFORMATION i HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!
Do I have bang my head on the keyboard and yell...