Articles on this Page
- 11/01/18--05:13: _Winamp Help,Please!
- 11/01/18--07:23: _Mixer have announce...
- 11/02/18--00:10: _Documents/Desktop/P...
- 11/02/18--01:20: _Quick support - tim...
- 11/02/18--01:26: _Quick support - al...
- 11/02/18--01:42: _Primary SSD disappe...
- 11/02/18--03:09: _cannot access share...
- 11/02/18--03:24: _recommended screen ...
- 11/02/18--04:16: _downloading from we...
- 11/02/18--05:22: _Upgrading from Offi...
- 11/02/18--06:06: _Download ISOs for W...
- 11/02/18--06:41: _Am I a Lemming for ...
- 11/02/18--21:23: _Windows 10 Pro - 18...
- 11/03/18--01:15: _Eraser for Harddrisk
- 11/03/18--01:38: _With prices like th...
- 11/03/18--02:05: _Slow performance in...
- 11/03/18--03:04: _Macrium defect - ca...
- 11/03/18--03:32: _Windows 10, 10gbe c...
- 11/03/18--04:09: _Solved XP and NAS (...
- 11/03/18--04:11: _Can I tell where th...
- 11/01/18--05:13: Winamp Help,Please!
- 11/01/18--07:23: Mixer have announced Mixer Season 2
- 11/02/18--00:10: Documents/Desktop/Pictures etc. refer to same location issue
- 11/02/18--01:20: Quick support - timer for give asisstance set at 0
- 11/02/18--01:26: Quick support - alway asks me to login
- 11/02/18--01:42: Primary SSD disappears after sleep or shutdown
- 11/02/18--03:24: recommended screen capture software for PC?
- 11/02/18--04:16: downloading from wetransfer issues
- 11/02/18--05:22: Upgrading from Office 2016 to 365 and Outlook questions
- 11/02/18--06:06: Download ISOs for Win10 Eval v1803 (32+64bit) WITHOUT registration?
- 11/02/18--06:41: Am I a Lemming for Using Adblock Plus Instead of uBlock Origin?
- 11/03/18--01:15: Eraser for Harddrisk
- 11/03/18--01:38: With prices like these - everybody should have SSD's for their OS
- 11/03/18--02:05: Slow performance inside Bios
- 11/03/18--03:04: Macrium defect - can't delete a backup
- 11/03/18--03:32: Windows 10, 10gbe connection slow transfer, DefaultSendWindow / tcp
- 11/03/18--04:09: Solved XP and NAS (Samba) access
- 11/03/18--04:11: Can I tell where these emails came from?
Hello everyone,I have installed the M.A.D MP3 encoder for winamp(latest version=Windows 10 Home 1809)but it does not start to play,the MPEG encoder that normally play MP3 files in Winamp,still plays,should I uninstall the original encoder,or what,as you can hear I am no techie,please help.
Kind Regards Isaccasi
As the leaves change colors in this part of the world, it marks the beginning of a new season. And today on Mixer, youll also be seeing some fun new colors (and a bit more).
The entire team has been hard at work over the past few months, listening to your feedback and also trying out some new ideas of our own. All with the goal of...
Sorry about the ambiguous title but I am not one hundred percent certain how to best articulate my issue. Essentially I tried to move all my Program Files/x86 and My Desktop/Documents/Pictures etc. from my SSD to my HDD following this tutorial:
How to move program files to a 2nd HHD From SSD - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLXZhQu_GMM&t=241s)
Somewhere along the line things got...
When i start quick support, the screen with "Share security code" timer was set to 1 second.
After i removed and installed quick support through "Manage optional features", now when starting quicj support the part with screen with "Share security code" doesn't display code, and in "code expires" timer the time is set to 0:00:'00, and now i can't use quick support at all...
How can i fix that...
Everytime i start quick assist and start Give "assistance option", I am greeted with "Microsoft Sign in" message window..(although i selected remember me) and i have to neter my mail account ..
On other PCs in my office, quick assistance doesn't ask for login details everytime i use it..
How can i fix this ?
After sleep or shutdown my SSD with the system on it disappears.
Even in the bios i only see the secondary HD.
Only after couple of resets it appears again in the bios and i moving it to be the first boot option.
In device manager i don't have issues.
I restored the bios to defaults.
Link State Power Management Setting is Off
AHCI Controller seems to be checked in bios.
Hi i'm slowly going through various posts which are similar to my above problem but looking for a quick answer.
Essentially my problem is this, I have a home server, 3 PC's, 2 TV's and a bluray player which all used to be able to see each other i recently had to reinstall windows on one of the PC's due to a drive failure i cannot now access any shared folders on that PC, i also cannot see any...
currently I am capturing with mouse and every time I need to capture a rectangular section I need to use mouse to start from a point and pull it down.
It's very troublesome. Especially when I often need to capture and save screen , of approx. the same size.
I don't need exact dimension of capture area, only approx. dimension is fine.
any screen capturing software where it provides a...
I am using windows 10. I do use internet download manager. All of a sudden when I attempt to download a zipped file from wetransfer I can not. It circles, then no download. I can individually download only the pdf files included from it with no issue. However any zip files included do not download. I do have 7zip on my pc. This is a desktop. I have cut off my add blockers and any security...
Currently I have Office 2016 installed. I am not using OneDrive to store my files on (limited capacity).
As for Outlook : data is stored locally in .pst files.
I have quite multiple .pst files: multiple email accounts (Outlook, Gmail and ISP provided account), obviously all configured to use POP3.
I never owned a laptop, but I have ordered for one.
My intention is to switch of Office 365....
In the past there were download pages resp. links for Win10 EVAL versions of 32+64bit which do NOT require registration.
I can't find them any more.
I am interested in download the ISOs for April build 1803 (=NOT the newest one)
Does someone know such webpages (or direct links) which allow download?
I have read too many times to count that I am an idiot for continuing to use "Adblock Plus Instead of uBlock Origin" that I am beginning to believe it : ) I am assuming that the two do not play nice with one another. Adblock Plus seems to work good enough and I never have to dick around with it. I am fearful if I change up there will be a learning curve and that it will mess up my no hassle...
So, I'm one of the few people who upgraded to 1809 and didn't have an issue with deleted files. In fact, overall, it works great for me. My only issue is, and you may or may not call me crazy for this, I prefer not to have a real time protection running. (I still do on demand scans with online scanners and malwarebytes, because safety, I just don't like it running all the time). My reasoning...
I have many harddrive and I never sell them when I sell my Laptop. Recently, purchase new Laptop and I am selling my old Laptop with Toshiba 80GB Harddisk. I used Eraser with Pseudorandom Data (1 Pass). Than I tried below softwares to recover.
1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
2. DiskDigger 1.18
3. Recuva Professional v1.53.1087
Nothing found! I want to know should I use anyother...
with prices like these there's no excuse for people NOT to have SSD's these days for everything except large data volumes-- even the 1TB SSD's are relatively affordable now
Here's from Amazon UK -- note in UK prices INCLUDE VAT / Sales tax unlike US sites - and if you export you can get tax rebate making it cheaper.
Amazon.co.uk | Internal Solid State Drives...
I have a problem that my bios is very slow. I need help. Here are my PC specs:
Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h
cpu: i3 8100
gpu: msi gtx 1050ti
psu: 600w xfx
I'm trying to move / copy some macrium backup files to different HDD's.
Windows 1803 (current "Normal" windows build with latest Macrium update gives me following error
Attachment 211055 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/backup-restore/211055-macrium-defect-cant-delete-backup-mac.png)
Easy enough to delete and move using Linux live distro or KYHI disk - but this error shouldn't occur -- nothing wrong in...
I did a bit of research on this matter and I'm pretty sure I have narrowed it down to windows DefaultSendWindow being set too low for modern networks.
Where can I edit this setting in windows to force a different tcp buffer length size.
I found this on internet TCP Window size problems
If you use XP VM's there can sometimes be a problem with connecting TO a Linux / samba NAS. Connecting FROM the NAS is OK as is connecting to or from other Windows Hosts / guests.
In your smb.config file add
The past three to four weeks I have been getting emails that are sent to me from me. In other words the to and from email address are my email address. These emails are from someone who either hacked someone I knew or they just bought a bunch of email address off the dark web. The emails are just a bunch of BS and basically want me to pay a ransom for information they say they have, but actually...