Articles on this Page
- 10/26/18--02:18: _How to locate 'FitB...
- 10/26/18--02:24: _Need to uninstall s...
- 10/26/18--19:10: _Windows 10 Home to ...
- 10/26/18--21:03: _Can Samsung S2 apps...
- 10/26/18--22:06: _Windows 10 won't bo...
- 10/27/18--00:16: _WTHeck is Arrow Bac...
- 10/27/18--01:24: _How to change keybo...
- 10/27/18--02:21: _Apps/processes bein...
- 10/27/18--03:52: _Windows 10 Update 1...
- 10/27/18--04:37: _Windows 10 Update I...
- 10/27/18--04:37: _XPS 13 won't reset?
- 10/27/18--04:54: _Got new Win 10 Desktop
- 10/27/18--05:37: _Every windows insta...
- 10/27/18--06:17: _1803 update made fo...
- 10/27/18--06:39: _Weird issue copying...
- 10/27/18--06:48: _Annoying adverts on...
- 10/27/18--06:48: _SystemRestorePointC...
- 10/27/18--06:59: _Mail and Calendar A...
- 10/27/18--07:07: _Laptop Keyboard issue
- 10/27/18--07:34: _Outlook.com error T...
- 10/26/18--02:18: How to locate 'FitBit Coach' App's data and remove...
- 10/26/18--02:24: Need to uninstall some apps from Office 2019
- 10/26/18--19:10: Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade FAILS
- 10/26/18--21:03: Can Samsung S2 apps run from storage?
- 10/26/18--22:06: Windows 10 won't boot after freezing up and clean shutdown
- 10/27/18--00:16: WTHeck is Arrow Backup ?
- 10/27/18--01:24: How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)
- 10/27/18--02:21: Apps/processes being suspended!
- 10/27/18--03:52: Windows 10 Update 1809 Issue
- 10/27/18--04:37: Windows 10 Update Issues
- 10/27/18--04:37: XPS 13 won't reset?
- 10/27/18--04:54: Got new Win 10 Desktop
- 10/27/18--05:37: Every windows installer keeps giving me a .NET Framework error
- 10/27/18--06:17: 1803 update made fonts look silly
- 10/27/18--06:39: Weird issue copying files with Windows Defender
- 10/27/18--06:48: Annoying adverts on start screen
- 10/27/18--06:48: SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency?
- 10/27/18--06:59: Mail and Calendar App in update loop
- 10/27/18--07:07: Laptop Keyboard issue
- 10/27/18--07:34: Outlook.com error The costume error module does not recognize...
Have noticed a Windows 10 *Live Tile* for an Application called *FitBit Coach*.
Does anyone know where this App is installed to? I'm trying to locate whatever folder it's from so I can manipulate it beyond the Right-Click menu made available when clicking on the Live Tile or Start Menu icon itself.
Anyone who knows a lot about *Start Menu* or *Live Tiles*, your advice would be appreciated.
I have downloaded Office 2019 RTM iso file and when I open the setup it install all instead of showing selection. My use is only Excel and Word and I want to uninstall rest of all but I cant find any option for that on CCleaner!
I bought a new laptop - running Windows 10 Home - and removed all the softwares that came with it.
Then I bought from the Microsoft Store an upgrade to Pro.
The upgrade installs, reboots, and when it come back, I've got this message:
"We couldn't complete the upgrade, undoing changes"
I just purchased a Samsung S2 tablet. I'm an app junkie and I find that my internal 3GB RAM is running on empty due to my many apps that I'm installing.
Is there a way to deliver/run the apps to the 32GB storage memory?
My mom's computer suddenly won't boot. The system continually goes into the automatic repair process on boot, does a diagnostic gets a stop code of 0000011a or 0000021a , can't fix what ever it has detected then displays the shutdown option or Advanced option.
In the Advanced options I've tried a system restore from a few days ago, it errors out. The I tried one from last week - this time it...
Suddenly a folder named ArrowBackup showed up on my OneDrive. It contains a file named Arrow36backup1540222718892.zip I do not have this ArrowBackup program installed, so I assume this is generated by another program using ArrowBackup. Any suggestions ?
Hi (sorry if i post this is the wrong section i'm new)
The title is self explanatory , i did a little bit of searching around but i can't find a proper solution and i don't want to do something wrong with the system
I want key Z to rotate left and key X to rotate right , without using CTRL
Can i do that ? Thanks :-)
Attachment 210092 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/general-support/210092-apps-processes-being-suspended-pc-help.jpg)
I can't figure out why, but randomly my computer has started suspending processes I try to start, for no reason I can think of.
I have scanned my PC multiple times fully, there is no virus, but I can't think of a reason it would be doing this.
It is incredibly annoying as I cannot access most my programs...
Ok, I want to start this post saying I am heated but trying not to let it get to me as to make an informative and purposeful post.
This evening I updated to Windows version 1809. I had heard from a friend that they added a night theme and a couple other features i was excited about. I finished the update and restarted my PC. Upon arriving at the desktop i quickly realized that several files...
Hear me out here. This is long. I legitimately want some feedback because people coming into my store for these issues, and then coming back every quarter is unsustainable.
Maybe it's just observational bias on my part, but I can say that there are at least a number of customers that have come into my shop with their computer being soft-bricked by the 1803 update -- and before that, the 1709...
I reset my XPS 13 9360 last night to send to someone who has bought it. It just keeps restarting saying it needs an update or something. It gets stuck on the "Just a moment" screen for ages and then just restarts and does it all over again. Please help!
Well it is new to me. I guess I will spend the next week or so just learning to get around on it.
I know it has an SSD hard drive on which only Windows 10 is installed. It also has 1 TB hard drive that I want to partition into 3 drives That mean I will have to rename the DVD drive so that when the drive is partitioned, it will be named the way I want it named (keep fingers crossed, but no...
For some reason over the past few days i keep getting an 'unprocessed exception' notification every time i run a windows installer.
Now i did user Patchcleaner a few weeks ago but that's pretty much it.
Does anyone know how to fix this error? Do i have to reinstall some .net framework perhaps? If so, which one because there are multiple versions right?
Here is the complete...
Just got updated to version 1803 and the appearance of windows and menus has changed quite dramatically.
I have a Lenovo laptop with a high dpi display so have been using a display scale of 200% to make it readable. This has been fine in all previous versions of Windows but after the most recent update everything is "out of proportion". Previously, right-click menus, Title bars, windows contents...
I am posting this thread here because it's not related to security at all.
I formatted a somewhat old Toshiba Satellite laptop yesterday (2GB RAM, w10 x86 pro 17134.376). Everything running smooth and such. But then I went to put user's personal files back (44GB copied to external hd). Two minutes or so after starting copying (using latest Total Commander), the system BSOD'ed with some...
Just installed windows 10 home
I keep getting really persistent annoying advert sounds like advertisng Advil etc..how can I stop this
I am trying to make automated restore points happen more often. I followed the tutorial (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/94682-change-system-restore-point-creation-frequency-windows-10-a.html) to create the SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency DWORD in the registry.
I can use a frequency of 1440 to make a restore point every day, but if the frequency is 0, how often are restore points...
It seems as though this started a week ago. When I go to the store to update apps, Mail and Calendar starts to update but goes in a loop of download and then errors out with a 0x80246019. I have tried resetting the store, the troubleshooter and other suspects, but every day I stop it, it tries again and same result. Although I am running 17763.55 this started long after my early update. Thanks...
Having issues with my HP Presario keyboard,when using the Shift + @ for emailing I get " ,if I use Shift + 2 I get @, I can't think I've changed any settings so am at a loss.Continuous pressing of the Shift key brings up a Sticky Keys option box,any help appreciated
Hello to everyone in this forum. I have a Windows 10 x64 laptop and when I try to enter my outlook.com account I receive a blank page with the message on the top left corner "The costume error module does not recognize this error". Does anybody have an idea what is it? With MS Edge I don't have any problems, only with Chrome or Opera.