Articles on this Page
- 10/19/18--19:23: _Same laptop, differ...
- 10/19/18--20:06: _A way to disable Ge...
- 10/19/18--20:20: _Xbox Exclusive Avat...
- 10/19/18--23:51: _Windows 10 UAC pop ...
- 10/20/18--00:57: _Solved Stuttering/L...
- 10/20/18--00:58: _Use command to log ...
- 10/20/18--02:29: _Bad system config info
- 10/20/18--15:16: _Got A Printer Problem
- 10/20/18--16:04: _System restore fail...
- 10/20/18--16:07: _Windows suddenly wo...
- 10/20/18--16:34: _CPU Temp Questions
- 10/20/18--16:37: _Two Onedrive folder...
- 10/20/18--17:09: _Google drive mainta...
- 10/20/18--17:56: _BSOD crash every ti...
- 10/20/18--22:36: _Explorer.exe random...
- 10/20/18--22:53: _No location tab sho...
- 10/20/18--23:12: _Install new SSD for...
- 10/21/18--16:41: _Cannot enable my de...
- 10/21/18--16:44: _Lost 'View' of file...
- 10/21/18--17:02: _Opening .png files ...
- 10/19/18--19:23: Same laptop, different users, vastly different internet speeds.
- 10/19/18--20:06: A way to disable GeForce Experience?
- 10/19/18--23:51: Windows 10 UAC pop up "downloading Packets"
- 10/20/18--00:57: Solved Stuttering/Lagging In games when a (graphical) things load(?)
- 10/20/18--00:58: Use command to log in to another account,
- 10/20/18--02:29: Bad system config info
- 10/20/18--15:16: Got A Printer Problem
- 10/20/18--16:04: System restore failed error 0x80070005
- 10/20/18--16:07: Windows suddenly wont boot, error code 0000001 and 0000225
- 10/20/18--16:34: CPU Temp Questions
- 10/20/18--16:37: Two Onedrive folders, one unwanted
- 10/20/18--17:09: Google drive maintanence
- 10/20/18--17:56: BSOD crash every time I watch Youtube.
- 10/20/18--22:36: Explorer.exe randomly crashing
- 10/20/18--22:53: No location tab shown on some folders inside User/username/
- 10/20/18--23:12: Install new SSD for EUFI and still save all programs & settings?
- 10/21/18--16:41: Cannot enable my default administrator account
- 10/21/18--16:44: Lost 'View' of files since 1809 upgrade
- 10/21/18--17:02: Opening .png files in Internet Explorer prompts me to download
I don't have screenshots of my task manager or anything yet and my Google searches have been fruitless for this issue.
What's happening is when I'm logged into my profile and I do a speed test my download is around the 30-50 Mbps and my upload is around 8 Mbps. When I log out and switch to my son's account the download is 250-290 Mbps and upload is around 12 Mbps. If both are logged in mine...
I hope I won't have to uninstall GFE, but what is the best way to turn it off or disable it? I don't play high-end games like Call Of Duty, Assassins Creed, etc., I don't need any big screen mode, theater mode, FPS count, chat or an HUD. I try to keep up with the latest nVidea drivers through, of all things, the GeForce Experience fob in my taskbar. So I feel like the only part of my vid card I'm...
Starting today, the Xbox Insider Program is proud to offer an exclusive Avatar t-shirt to all Xbox Insiders who have reached Level 2 and above as a thank you for providing feedback and support throughout the years. This shirt is brand new in its digital format, but you may have seen the design in a previous...
Hey all, got a question...
Buddy just got a new windows 10 laptop and its been acting weird..
A pop up randomly comes up saying "downloading Package to X" (x is usually a number 1 - 3)
then the CMD prompt window pops up for a fraction of a second then disappears.
when opening Task Manager, all process's seem normal and nothing out of the ordinary for application is resource wasting.
Hello guys, I'm Back again in this forum.I'm trying to find solution for this annoying problem for so long time.
My PC Specs is on 2nd System
So When I'm playing league of legends or osu! my frametime/latency of frames are dropping or like mini lagging (if thats what you call it, idk). It happens when on my Spotify Friends activity someone listen to music, someone is typing me a message on...
I looked for a long time and did not find how to use command to activate another account. Does anyone know?
That's probably what I need.
Attachment 209199 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/performance-maintenance/209199-use-command-log-another-account-1.png)
Toggle and activate another account
Attachment 209200 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/performance-maintenance/209200-use-command-log-another-account-2.png)
Get this error on startup bad system config info
Can someone advise how to fix this?
The other day my HP Office Jet Pro 6830 Ink Jet quit printing in color. While troubleshooting it I got an HP Driver Update through WU. It didn't solve the printing problem, but it has really slowed down the printing. Takes three or four times longer for a page to start printing and has a delay between multiple pages. Using the PH Print and Scan Doctor utility finds nothing wrong. Still no color...
I tried to perform a system restore after installing a bad driver.
But I got this message at the end of the process:
"System restore did not complete successfully" Followed by text and the error code 0x80070005.
I learned that I need to set the system restore service to "Automatic" but I see that the system restore service doesn't even exist in my services list.
What can I...
So today I restarted my PC and suddenly windows gives error 0xc0000001 after the windows logo has been there for a while. I had a backup from the morning so I recover it, and now it gives error 0x0000225 inmediately after BIOS screen. I read this:
BSOD 0xc0000225, 0xc000000e, Missing Winload.efi After Copy Or Migration âº Knowledge Base (https://kb.paragon-software.com/article/270)
I checked with RealTemp GT (believe is multi core part of it) was going up to the High 70's and 80's, Ambient Temp of apartment around 75F (room doesn't feel hot to myself, just comfy) Running Windows Defender for moment, (not sure if that could raise the temps or not) Was not running a full scan or nothing
was Watching video on youtube, and using Secondlife game...
I set up the Onedrive folder in a non-default location, but now I have two Onedrive folders; the one I set up in the custom location, and another one that was created at the same time in the default location.
I can't get rid of the one in the default location without unlinking both.
I searched for solutions but nothing works.
Windows 10 Pro
I was just notified by Google Drive that I was using 14.9gb of my allocated 15gb if space.
How did that happen?? Turns out my "Documents" folder was mysteriously set to sync. I would have never knowingly made that selection. It never showed on my local google drive folder, just online.
So I was tasked with clearing out Google drive on the web.
If you've ever tried that, you know how...
Every time I load a video on Youtube it will give me an BSOD Crash. It was at first only for Youtube but now it can happen for random websites. The last error code it gave me was: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. Twitch however is not affected. Has had about 5 or so BSOD crashes today and many many more over the past weeks.
The DM Log Collector file is attached.
My explorer.exe has been crashing randomly and I can't figure out why.
Also sometimes constantly right clicking my desktop would crash it as well.
The reliability history shows the times when explorer.exe crashed randomly. It usually happens around night time.
Attachment 209322 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/general-support/209322-explorer-exe-randomly-crashing-explorer_2018-10-21_01-20-00.png)
I want to move the User Data folder of Kodi to SD drive . The userdata folder is located in C drive under Users/username/Appdata/roaming/kodi However when I right click on folder and chose properties , the location tab is missing so I cant move it using this method. There is a "send to" option but I am not sure what that does. Is there another way to do this ? Tks
I've been getting the Windows alert, "UEFI: The disk layout for UEFI firmware isn't supported" for a while now and I think I'm ready to take care of that problem. I have purchased a new 500GB SSD and will use that to replace my current C: drive (also a 500GB SSD). However, it isn't just the many laborious hours of reinstalling all my programs, it's also that a few of them are old, but dear and...
I'm begging for your help on this one.
Recently, I've used Hyper V to install virtual Windows Server 2016 on my computer. I accidentally joined that computer in the domain and now I already deleted that domain without knowing that my computer is still part of it.
The problem is, the system is always asking the credentials for that domain that does not exist.
Anyone has a...
Since last update (1809) I have lost any "view" of drives and files except 'General' in File Explorer.
If I try to change the view to Music or Documents, Pictures or Videos, it just goes back to General.
Is there a setting anywhere that will correct this?
Thanks for any help
Whenever I open a .png file saved on my computer (stored locally) with Internet Explorer, instead of displaying the .png image in the browser as it should, a window comes up asking me if I want to save, save as, or open the image, as if I was trying to download something from the internet. Selecting save does what it usually would, and saves the file to the computer again. Selecting open simply...