Articles on this Page
- 09/30/18--02:32: _help in restoring a...
- 09/30/18--04:24: _Disk error but what...
- 09/30/18--05:08: _Change Go photo fil...
- 09/30/18--05:12: _Geforce rtx 2070
- 09/30/18--05:40: _Printer problem wit...
- 09/30/18--05:48: _Black streen and th...
- 09/30/18--06:56: _do you know about g...
- 10/01/18--02:21: _Making a ChromeOS p...
- 10/01/18--02:35: _Having trouble find...
- 10/01/18--02:55: _computer rebooting ...
- 10/01/18--03:14: _Usb3 hdd disconnect...
- 10/01/18--04:34: _Copying files only ...
- 10/01/18--05:36: _old paper books, do...
- 10/01/18--05:55: _Failing to update w...
- 10/01/18--06:22: _Bitdefender Total S...
- 10/01/18--07:07: _Preventing Recently...
- 10/01/18--07:25: _2018-09 Cumulative ...
- 10/02/18--03:06: _Software for displa...
- 10/02/18--03:48: _Partition
- 10/02/18--04:39: _Lenovo U400
- 09/30/18--02:32: help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?
- 09/30/18--04:24: Disk error but what disk
- 09/30/18--05:08: Change Go photo file name format
- 09/30/18--05:12: Geforce rtx 2070
- 09/30/18--05:40: Printer problem with hp 3630
- 09/30/18--05:48: Black streen and then freeze. CPU, GPU or software issue?
- 09/30/18--06:56: do you know about good calendar / reminder softwares
- 10/01/18--02:21: Making a ChromeOS partition bootable on a Windows Laptop
- 10/01/18--02:35: Having trouble finding the Service tied to my Display Tablet?
- 10/01/18--02:55: computer rebooting sometimes when flight simulator p3dv4 is starting
- 10/01/18--03:14: Usb3 hdd disconnected on copy or install large files
- 10/01/18--04:34: Copying files only around 13MB /s , is it normal or abnormal?
- 10/01/18--05:36: old paper books, do they need to be cleaned?
- 10/01/18--05:55: Failing to update windows 10 (1803 Update). Error 0x800706ba
- 10/01/18--06:22: Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Renewal Question
- 10/01/18--07:07: Preventing Recently Added apps on Start Menu from Auto Deletion
- 10/02/18--03:06: Software for displaying Information (text, images, clips...)?
- 10/02/18--03:48: Partition
- 10/02/18--04:39: Lenovo U400
i connected my iphone to my laptop to transfer my photos from my phone to my laptop, so that i could delete the photos in phone to reduce storage. but, i ran into a problem when i put all the transferred photos in a folder then i moved the folder to the "pictures" folder. but then i accidentally pressed "ctrl+x" while the folder was selected. so, it was deleted. i tried all day trying...
I received notification of a disk error in the action center and clicked on the message as instructed to reboot and repair the error.
My concern is that it does not tell me what drive had the error, which is something I would like to know.
I used event viewer to bring up the error but even there is no drive identification there that I can recognize.
There is a cryptic volume name which...
Good day all,
My phone and Go tablet upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive.
The phone (and all photos from the past 10 years or so) use a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like WIN_20180919_15_26_07_Pro.jpg
How Do I make the Go format the same as the phone format so the filenames are in always chronological order?...
Will my system support this card?
I moved my printer to a different shelf on bookcase and it is now showing "printer in error mode".
I have changed cable, uninstalled prog/re-installed using mu HP disk, cannot solve it.
I know I have a new B/W cartridge, not sure about colour as I never print colour, any advice please.
I do have power and I can COPY docs.
I'm having a very weird issue in one of the computers I'm responsible for.
The machine works fine generally, but it has some weird issues.
1) During gaming, the screen goes blank, the sounds continues to play, then usually gets stuck (repeats the last few tunes) - but not always - and only a hard reset works. This happens especially with later titles that seem to be heavy on the GPU like the...
calendar / reminder with notification that stays until you close the notification?
* you're not always by your desktop / mobile,
* you could be swimming, tons of things, etc
also something for 'sequenced, associated tasks'?
down votefavorite (https://superuser.com/questions/1362427/making-a-chromeos-partition-bootable-on-a-windows-laptop#)
I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro I want to use ChromeOS on, in addition to Windows 10. UEFI is enabled in the BIOS.
I have successfully installed ChromeOS (CloudReady) and then used it once. But I can't boot to it to get back to it. It seems the process didn't make the disk...
I really hope this is the right place. Ill start by saying I'm not all that great with computers. And the only reason Im posting this here is because I am using a Display Tablet to do artwork and apparently the company that made it just doesn't exsist and there is no way to get support or help for any issues in having.
Recently my problem with my Tablet is that randomly in the middle of doing...
Hi, could somebody please take A look at the file posted please.
I have started to get computer reboots for no apparant reason when using the flight simulator.
The only thing that had changed is new hardware for the pitch and roll axis, but I have taken that out of the equation by running the flight sim with that removed, it still crashed. I also have xplane 11 installed, but that does not seem...
I have a problem with external hdds when I want copy large files or install large games like sniper elite 3 usb 3 devices disconnected and i can't use it until I restart my pc
I'm sure this is software problem
Because I did same operation in windows 10 pe boot disk without any problem
Any help would appreciated
They are on the SAME physical hard drive, but different partitions, I cut and paste files from one partition to another, the speed is only around 13MB per seconds. Is it too abnormal ??
Would there be any possible problems behind?
Anything I can do to test or check?
anything to clean or sterilize old second-hand paper books? or doesn't really need anything to clean them? would they attach virus or bacteria?
I receive this error when trying to update manually: 0x800706ba
'm using Windows 10 on an MSI laptop (only a few days old).
Furthermore, I cannot install ANY applications on my laptop right now.
Even the most basic applications like Steam, Telegram, etc.
I have been pretty happy with Bitdefender Total Security 2018 and plan to renew when my subscription expires. Online chat support is excellent BTW. Right now I have "Total Security" but there is also "Internet Security" Everything in the latter is included in the former. Total Security offers Mac Os, Android and IOS protection NONE of which I need. Total Security also offers some utilities which...
Recently Added apps on Start Menu in Windows 10 seems to automatically clear so it can give room for newcomers after some period. But I want the items in the list to never get auto-deleted so when I expand the list, I can scroll through all of my installed apps over time. How can I accomplish this?
Attachment 206324 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/customization/206324-preventing-recently-added-apps-start-menu-auto-deletion-i9dhq.png)
I clean installed Windows 10 when I got this laptop some months back. No issues. But I have a stuck pending download that won't clear. I've stopped and started the windows update service and BITS, I've cleaned the windows download folder and restarted the laptop, but still get this same error.
"2018-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4458469) pending...
Is there software that allows me to automatically display various information?
For example, for behind a shop window. Or guerrilla projection in public.
Currently I try to tinker with image editing (black background, white text), which is awkward. No "good flow".
Then i have to make a "diashow" video clip, but before i have to determine the red duration of every single text image....
Just noticed the partitions on my laptop, are they set up correctly? as I notice the 900+ gb has no drive letter, any advice help would be fantastic.
Attachment 206449 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/drivers-hardware/206449-partition-macrium.png)
I am trying to help a friend of mine with his Lenovo U400 laptop. he did the windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 and since then his laptop has been very slow. We were working on it until 2 am Saturday night when he said its better but still slow. it had only 4gb of ram and only has one slot to add memory so i had another 4gb ram stick laying around and we put that in, after running the windows...