Articles on this Page
- 09/26/18--04:16: _Night Eye for Edge ...
- 09/26/18--05:06: _Is the Windows Defe...
- 09/26/18--05:10: _Office 2016 now at ...
- 09/26/18--05:21: _Is the iObit Driver...
- 09/26/18--05:28: _Novice question on ...
- 09/26/18--06:21: _Best graphics to cl...
- 09/26/18--06:51: _Google Chrome 70 wi...
- 09/27/18--02:50: _Forms & Passwords i...
- 09/27/18--03:33: _Junk / Spam filters...
- 09/27/18--03:53: _Network sharing pro...
- 09/27/18--04:36: _Krita Studio 4.1.3 ...
- 09/27/18--05:27: _Eye recognition
- 09/27/18--05:27: _Repeatedly asked to...
- 09/27/18--06:16: _Reversed function k...
- 09/27/18--06:58: _Cumulative Update f...
- 09/27/18--07:07: _AdDuplex Surface an...
- 09/27/18--07:08: _Which cumulative up...
- 09/28/18--00:24: _Low vol in windows ...
- 09/28/18--01:06: _Create a desktop ic...
- 09/28/18--02:02: _Where does my memor...
- 09/26/18--04:16: Night Eye for Edge extension brings Dark Mode to any website
- 09/26/18--05:06: Is the Windows Defender the best solution to protect our all data ?
- 09/26/18--05:10: Office 2016 now at same level as Office/365
- 09/26/18--05:21: Is the iObit Driver Updater a good solution to update your device ?
- 09/26/18--05:28: Novice question on MS Store issues
- 09/26/18--06:21: Best graphics to classical theme in Windows 10 Home
- 09/26/18--06:51: Google Chrome 70 will include option to stop automatic sign-in
- 09/27/18--02:50: Forms & Passwords in Firefox
- 09/27/18--03:33: Junk / Spam filters not working or working too well Outlook 2016
- 09/27/18--03:53: Network sharing problem
- 09/27/18--04:36: Krita Studio 4.1.3 Now Available For Windows 10
- 09/27/18--05:27: Eye recognition
- 09/27/18--05:27: Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?
- 09/27/18--06:16: Reversed function keys?
- 09/27/18--06:58: Cumulative Update for KB4458469
- 09/27/18--07:07: AdDuplex Surface and Windows 10 Report for September 2018
- 09/27/18--07:08: Which cumulative updates are now needed for v. 1803?
- 09/28/18--00:24: Low vol in windows 10 Fix
- 09/28/18--01:06: Create a desktop icon for Google Drive?
- 09/28/18--02:02: Where does my memory go
Night eye (https://afflnk.microsoft.com/c/321292/433017/7593?u=https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nx05xscw3nb)
At last!! I'm quite used to the dark mode in all the pages in Chrome thanks to an extension, so when I used Edge, I was quite annoyed by the white color in some pages, some said that with "Turn...
Good day, guys !
In the past I was looking for a lot of security solutions. I saw a lot of good and bad reviews and comments on the Internet but I don't know what to believe.
Can you clear me ? Is it the Windows Defender the best security solution for my Windows ? Has it a good threat-database to help me for protecting all data of my PC or laptop ?
& God bless you ! ;)
Office 2016 seems now to be in sync with office/365. (Monthly channel)
Attachment 205676 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/microsoft-office-365/205676-office-2016-now-same-level-office-365-a-office2016.png)
Click to run versions though need you to update manually from within office-->accounts
Good day, friends !
I was asking a lot of time about for how to update my device drivers if I have not the retail CD or DVDs. In the past I found a good solution, in my opinion, that it helped me to update them impeccable.
It's true, the iObit it seems being a cheaper company, but not so. Malwarebytes find this app like a InstallCore or Adware (comes with embedded ads).
What do you think...
New w10 user requests assistance with Microsoft Store update issues on new 1803.319 installation:
1. Things were going well for first few days until updates ran into error messages like 0x80D03805 & 0x8024001E. What to do?
2. How can one remove unneeded apps installed by MS Store?
Many thanks and best regards,Attachment 205679...
Good day, bodies !
Always I was asking how to switch my best Windows 10 graphics-theme to the classical theme how it is possible in Windows 7. These features helps your machine to run fast.
Can you help me with some methods ?
Thanks in advance,
God bless you ! ;)
We recently made a change to simplify the way Chrome handles sign-in. Now, when you sign into any Google website, youre also signed into Chrome with the same account. Youll see your Google Account picture right in the Chrome UI, so you can easily see your sign-in status. When you sign out, either directly from Chrome or from any Google website, youre completely signed out of your...
Does anyone know how to make "Ask and save passwords permanent" in Firefox? Asking Firefox is a complete waste of time.
Anybody else having this problem (outlook 2016 -- NOT EXCHANGE type mail servers)
Spam / junk rules just don't seem to work properly any more -- sometimes stuff hoes into SPAM folder and even if you say move it always to inbox or supply rules -- it does an initial move but next time you logon the same process happens -- is there any registry setting to disable spam filter or get...
Hi. I am trying to connect three home computers so they all see and share folders & files. I am almost there (I like to think), but have come up with a problem I haven't been able to solve yet.
There are two PCs running Windows 7 and a laptop running Windows 10 (all Home Edition). All three PCs show the other two in the 'network places', but only one is working as I'd want. So:
Download Krita Studio - MajorGeeks (https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/krita_studio.html)
Krita Studio is a powerful all-in-one painting application geared for professional artists, VFX, and game studios.
The uniquely innovative brush engines, the intuitive and fun interface and adherence to industry standards for pipeline integration, guarantee that Krita Studio...
Hi. I have a PC not a laptop. I heard that Microsoft has built in software for eye recognition to secure log in to a PC. I am in the UK though.
Microsoft had figure print recognition but scrapped it in windows 7. Is this now available.
Hi. I notice that some programmes I have installed ask me to verify the user agreement every time I start them, not just first time round. I assume that this is some quirk of Windows 10? Is there something I need to do to make my agreement 'stick'? Thanks.
When I press F2, F3 etc. the use seems to be 'toggled' wrongly. Only if I press the FN key first do I get the usual function (rename for F2 and so on). Otherwise, the screen gets brighter, or whatever..
I spent some time Googling this but the only 'solution' that seemed to work was to hold the FN key down for 10 seconds. That works for the first time you use a function key, but immediately...
2018-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4458469)
Downloading now. Let's see what this brings.
*Windows 10 OS Worldwide*
Attachment 205848 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/windows-10-news/205848-adduplex-surface-windows-10-report-september-2018-a-1.jpg)
Obviously, there isn't much room for A18U to grow anymore, but it still added almost 3% to its share over the month.
*Windows 10 OS Worldwide History*
For a while I was installing 3 cumulative updates from a local cache, saving 2.1GB of downloading for each machine, and this took care of the lion's share of updating. These updates are:
But now there's another cum, kb4464218. Are all 4 of these necessary - making for an astonishing 2.7GB of updates to a new install - or does this last one obviate any of...
This rectifies Win10 low volume.
Right-click the speaker icon in the Taskbar.
Select Speakers in the menu:
In the Playback tab right click on Speakers > select Properties
Select Enhancements tab.
Tick Equalizer > Setting click on the triple dots button > slide all to the top > save give it a name.
and click OK
I tried everyting around the net, xouldn't find a solution,...
I have installed Google Drive, and can access my uploaded files from a Speed Dial icon within Opera Browser.
This works fine! But there is no desktop or system tray icon, and without uninstalling and re-installing Google Drive there is no way to fix this, and uninstalling would mean I have to upload all my files again?
Is there a fairly simple way to create an icon on the desktop that will...
I have for some time emptied my win update clean up after downloading latest updates and noticed that the amount it says I can recover does not seem to return to my hard drive this time it said I could recover 5.79 gb on my ssd it said before clearing used 43.4 free 179gb now I have cleared it my ssd says used 42.7gb free space still 179gb the difference on used .7 of a gb where has the other...