Articles on this Page
- 09/24/18--03:08: _How to remaximize p...
- 09/24/18--03:26: _BSOD watching youtu...
- 09/24/18--03:53: _Solved Office 2016 ...
- 09/24/18--04:53: _Over WiFi, how can ...
- 09/24/18--05:05: _Upgading OS in a VHD.
- 09/24/18--05:20: _Need help getting W...
- 09/24/18--05:23: _My fibernet wifi jo...
- 09/25/18--02:20: _VMware users Releas...
- 09/25/18--02:44: _Hide program icon a...
- 09/25/18--03:07: _Little to no keyboa...
- 09/25/18--03:14: _New home network wi...
- 09/25/18--04:00: _How can i hide my w...
- 09/25/18--04:22: _Sticky Notes 3.0 no...
- 09/25/18--05:10: _Can anyone help wit...
- 09/25/18--05:16: _Question about driv...
- 09/25/18--06:30: _Office New updates ...
- 09/25/18--06:35: _Privileged access m...
- 09/26/18--02:47: _Comparing browser k...
- 09/26/18--02:59: _Windows 10 computer...
- 09/26/18--04:01: _My laptop shutts do...
- 09/24/18--03:08: How to remaximize page size on Chrome
- 09/24/18--04:53: Over WiFi, how can two PCs to read/write each other's C: drives?
- 09/24/18--05:05: Upgading OS in a VHD.
- 09/24/18--05:20: Need help getting Windows 10 News notifications working again.
- 09/24/18--05:23: My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda
- 09/25/18--02:20: VMware users Release 15 WKS now out
- 09/25/18--02:44: Hide program icon and its name when alt+tab
- 09/25/18--03:07: Little to no keyboard input on windows 10 login screen
- 09/25/18--03:14: New home network wish to change access from everyone to individual
- 09/25/18--04:00: How can i hide my windows 10 taskbar
- 09/25/18--04:22: Sticky Notes 3.0 now available to Windows 10 April 2018 and later
- 09/25/18--05:16: Question about drive setup in Bios
- 09/25/18--06:30: Office New updates to Office 365 Message Encryption
- 09/26/18--02:59: Windows 10 computer name doesn't automatically appear in "Network"
- 09/26/18--04:01: My laptop shutts down sometimes
Hi not sure what the cause of this is but when on Chrome browser earlier I accidentally clicked on something (can't remember what) and the page inexplicably shrunk to half size so that the right hand side of the page is unseen and inaccessible so then obviously I can't just click on the maximize button to recover full page size because there's no maximize button on the left of the page. Don't...
This Lenovo ideapad 700 has started crashing repeatedly. After crashing windows tried to do an update then got stuck in a loop trying to repair itself, BSODing with CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED each time it restarted.
Reset windows keeping old files. Fresh reset of windows 10, up to date, drivers should be up to date, Norton installed. Machine was sent away to Lenovo and had all the internals...
after latest update Office 2016 is putting all my inbound emails into SPAM folder.
Doesn't matter if I say never block sender or even delete the spam folder itself (the folder BTW I'm not talking about the contents) .
next time email comes in it goes back to spam and spam folder re-created.
Is there a way that I can totally 100% disable the spam folder -- I don't get much if...
Is it possible, over WiFi, to set up two PCs that can read/write to each other's C: drives?
If so how can I achieve that?
EDIT: To get clear, my main desktop PC is connected to my Virgin Media router by Ethernet. However my laptop PC is connected by WiFi. I want to be able to synchronize my data folder on my two PCs.
I know that you cannot upgrade OS in a VHD without importing VHD into Hyper-V.
@Kari (https://www.tenforums.com/members/kari.html) showed a way of doing this with mbr format, but I would prefer using UEFI.
This means the vhd also needs an EFI partition in the vhd.
This set me thinking. The efi partition does not need to be on same drive as the OS as we know.
So I am thinking, I could...
I've found a number of posts on how to turn off Windows 10 News notifications, but none on how to get them working again if enabling it in settings doesn't work. I stopped getting new news notifications on my notebook in the past few weeks. A monthly rollup went through in that time, but I don't really remember if that triggered the problem.
The icon in the system tray has been solid white...
My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda. Please help to establish convention via Tenda.
To VMware users
WKS rel 15 and appropriate player release(s) are now out.
will see how it pans out -- while I still can get it from work !!!
Hello Shawn and Everyone,
I want to ask please if there any way to hide the program icon and its name when alt+tab on Windows 10 (see the screenshot please):
any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and Best Regards to All.
I have encountered an issue where only the space bar and enter keys work on login.
Below is a step by step of what I have found so far:
1. I restarted my computer - and tried to enter my pin and noticed that nothing was happening and i could not log in but the enter and space keys were working.
2. I then walked through the change pin process - it through me back to the login screen and...
Hi all I've setup a home network with my Desktop PC (It did have a redundant network with old laptop a couple of years back) and new laptop both Win 10. it all works ok but I would like to change share permissions from Everyone to just the other (one) computer. I have tried to find each computer but I am not able to. I have tried to under "Network Access" add the name also I have tried ip...
I want to hide taskbar in my windows 10. Anybody has any idea?
Sticky Notes v3 syncs your notes across your #Windows10 devices! We've started rolling out gradually to everyone on the April 2018 Update (version 1803) or higher. If you haven't received it yet, expect to see it soon!
This is my partner's computer (my best guess is 5+ years old)
Windows 10 Desktop Dell Intel RCore I3 CPU 530 at 2.93GHzInstalled memory Ram 3.00GB2.7GB usableSystem Type 64BitX64 Base Processor
The computer is VERY slow to start -up from switch on to usable 5 mins approx?
Word is very slow to load and then not responding
GIMP can just about work with it but on a big file unable to save...
Opened Macrium Reflect this morning and just browsing around and noticed it had my M.2 SSD 250GB drive assigned to Disk 5. I opened Windows 10 Disk Management and noticed the M.2 drive was assigned to Disk 4.
I failed to notice this when I first upgraded to all these new components last year and Installed Win 10 fresh and then added the extra drives. I just assumed the...
Last year at *Ignite (https://aka.ms/ome2017)*we announced several new capabilities that enabled users to more seamlessly collaborate securely with anyone. Since then, weve released further updates such as a new out of the box template called encrypt-only, and *others...
Having privileged access to an application is all thats needed to execute commands with malicious intent to inflict damage to or exfiltrate data from an organization. Such high privileges can be misused to create fake accounts, grant excessive permissions, exfiltrate sensitive data, cause damage to infrastructure, wipe out or hold data for ransom, and set rules and policies that...
I work a lot with ~150 page Google documents. Just text, no pictures or anything special. I need the browser to handle that kind of documents as fast as possible. They load very slowly and scrolling through them is much slower and uglier than optimal. In the ideal situation we'd have like 100fps screen updates with perfectly smooth acceleration/deacceleration for scrolling (both Page Down/Up and...
For whatever reason I can't seem to get the
Good day, tenforumers !
I'm asking you again 'cause my laptop has a problem. It shutts down sometimes. It stops instantly. :cry: