Articles on this Page
- 09/20/18--11:57: _got 4 bsods today f...
- 09/20/18--12:38: _Google Data Studio ...
- 09/20/18--12:47: _(Application) has e...
- 09/20/18--13:10: _Retrieve lock scree...
- 09/20/18--13:23: _something causing a...
- 09/20/18--13:44: _File Sharing Window...
- 09/20/18--14:06: _Xbox How to Report ...
- 09/21/18--10:33: _Can't set Photoshop...
- 09/21/18--10:46: _How to hide a user ...
- 09/21/18--11:13: _Xbox Xbox One Previ...
- 09/21/18--11:15: _Xbox Xbox One Previ...
- 09/21/18--11:18: _Gmail folders don't...
- 09/21/18--11:21: _Dual boot Windows 1...
- 09/21/18--11:24: _Windows 10 says SSD...
- 09/21/18--11:30: _A guide to Windows ...
- 09/21/18--13:05: _Windows 10 Insider ...
- 09/21/18--13:20: _Cellular module tur...
- 09/22/18--11:27: _windows 10 startup ...
- 09/22/18--12:18: _Missing Drivers aft...
- 09/22/18--12:26: _General Tips Automa...
- 09/20/18--11:57: got 4 bsods today from using discord and sharing my screen
- 09/20/18--12:38: Google Data Studio is now generally available
- 09/20/18--12:47: (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close
- 09/20/18--13:10: Retrieve lock screen picture
- 09/20/18--13:23: something causing all videos --in any and all browsers-- muted. HELP
- 09/20/18--13:44: File Sharing Windows 10 Home
- 09/20/18--14:06: Xbox How to Report a Problem with the Xbox Insider Hub app
- 09/21/18--10:46: How to hide a user account from the logon screen?
- 09/21/18--11:18: Gmail folders don't show after importing to Incredimail
- 09/21/18--11:21: Dual boot Windows 10 & Ubuntu UEFI
- 09/21/18--11:30: A guide to Windows at Microsoft Ignite 2018
- 09/21/18--13:20: Cellular module turns itself on after sleep/resume or reboot
- 09/22/18--11:27: windows 10 startup password
- 09/22/18--12:18: Missing Drivers after Windows Updates - Sound and DVD Drive
- 09/22/18--12:26: General Tips Automatically Lock Computer in Windows 10
attached logs. says something about usb device. can you say which usb periperal is making me Bsod? also is there a reason my laptop does not restart after writing logs? i have checked settings and auto restart is on. this has caused many on my bsod dumps not to be saved
Were excited to announce that *Data Studio (http://datastudio.google.com/)*, Googles free data visualization and reporting product, is out of beta and now generally available. This move signifies our continued commitment to helping teams identify and share insights from their data, so they can take steps to improve business outcomes.
Data Studio, part of Google Marketing...
Norton Identity Protection 'spins' when trying to get my password from the cloud. Norton says it's a Windows problem...
I am trying to allow Norton to access my system remotely. I get the following error; "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close".
I'm using the latest Fast Ring upgrade to Windows 10 and have a fairly powerful desktop computer.
I've tried it in...
I lost the picture I use currently as my lock screen and would like to get it back but I have no idea how to do it.
Thanks for your help!
this has happened to multiple computers at my home network.
we are all running win 10.
we run a variety of browsers: firefox, IE, edge, and chrome.
videos that we click, are starting muted. every time.
at first, because i use chrome, i thought it was chrome related.
I have 2 windows 10 Home PC connected via an Ethernet switch. Comp A can see ComB and read and write files to a public folder but not any other locations. ComB can see Comp A but can access any files.
The message Windows cannot access \\Compx keeps popping up when you try to access file.
Now I have been through all the settings I can think possibl;e and read articles and watched Youtube. But...
Encounter a problem while using your Xbox, or want to provide feedback about your experience? Report it quickly and easily using the Xbox Insider Hub app.
This video shows to how to provide information that will help the Xbox engineering and localization teams understand your feedback and best act on issues you report. Improving the quality of Xbox for players all over the world...
I just upgraded my work computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home x64, build 1803. It was an in-place upgrade, not a fresh install (probably a mistake I know, but this is a production system so I had to minimize downtime & couldn't spend hours reconfiguring a fresh install). I've gotten everything working pretty much as it should, except for one INFURIATING thing: Windows is outright refusing to...
I'm trying to create a user account that I need to run some apps with using a remote connection. (The reason for a separate account is so that I can assign it a special set of permissions/privileges.)
If I create just another user account, it shows up in the logon screen. Which I don't want to prevent confusion.
But if I set a GPO to block this account on the local system, I can't seem to...
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 19H1 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.180918-1900). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 19H1 system update. This build has the same features as 19H1 plus more to be announced over the coming months!
* Fixes to...
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1810 Xbox One system update (180918-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1810 system update.
*My Games and Apps*
* Fixes to how Games and Apps are installed, updated and launched to ensure the games/apps can launch correctly...
It's a bit confusing to explain, but I have my gmail coming into my Incredimail program on my computer, and I have made folders in that mail program. When I go to the gmail website if I'm out and away from my computer, I can't see the folders. This is really inconvenient because I put the emails in folders to keep me organized but then they aren't available for me when I need them and I can't...
I install W10 & ubuntu in dual boot on my new computer. I want to use Windows boot loader instead of GRUB. It is in UEFI so I can not use easy BCD, and I have to use easy UEFI. But I am completely lost I can not find clear info. This is the objective:
I bought a Apple MacBook Pro 8GB 120GB SSD and it says the SSD was 120GB.
However after realising I was using Windows programs more often than not I then decided to remove Mac OS and do a complete install of Windows 10 Pro without using Apples Bootcamp.
The strange thing is during the Windows 10 installation it says the SSD is only 113GB when previously it was report by Mac OS that...
As you start to fine tune your Microsoft Ignite schedule, youll notice the *more than 100 sessions focused on Windows...
When updating to the latest windows insider preview i am unable to do so
gives me a error saying avira needs to be updated. I have never ran avira antivirus or have any other antivirus. How do i correct the error ? pic attached
Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.17763.1 (rs5_release)
I bought a cellular module for my laptop off ebay a few months ago, and it's been working great for a while. Last week, it started turning itself on after every power on. I tried updating the drivers to the ones posted on HP's site (instead of windows' Generic Mobile Broadband driver), it didn't work after that so I reverted it, but it still turns itself on after each resume. It's really getting...
How do i disable password for my windows i have signed into microsoft account my cd key is digitally linked
My time on Windows 10 has been good so far. But the latest round of Windows Updates has given me sound driver and CD/DVD drive driver issues.
Please see images attached.
I have a Samsung Series 3 laptop and I am in the UK. I have tried the Samsung Software update facility which doesn't show any driver updates. I have tried the Sound troubleshooter which told me to restart but still...
*How to Automatically Lock Computer in Windows 10*
When you *lock a computer* (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7396-lock-computer-windows-10-a.html), it protects it from unauthorized use when you need to step away from the PC, and don't want to *sign out (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7408-sign-out-windows-10-a.html)* or *shut down...