Articles on this Page
- 09/06/18--10:11: _Insider New Windows...
- 09/06/18--10:21: _Will a USB3 work in...
- 09/06/18--10:35: _Windows memory inte...
- 09/06/18--11:08: _Can't connect to wi...
- 09/06/18--11:42: _Mobile New Office I...
- 09/07/18--07:47: _Solved search engin...
- 09/07/18--08:54: _Browsers & Email Ad...
- 09/07/18--09:25: _Lossing Internet Pa...
- 09/07/18--09:37: _Dedicated GPU not r...
- 09/07/18--09:41: _Windows Media Playe...
- 09/07/18--10:04: _Insider New Windows...
- 09/07/18--10:48: _Windows Modules Ins...
- 09/07/18--10:52: _How to make windows...
- 09/07/18--10:53: _java
- 09/07/18--11:01: _Browsers & Email Ch...
- 09/08/18--09:50: _My Driver Booster 6...
- 09/08/18--10:07: _Dropped laptop char...
- 09/08/18--10:23: _Mousepad and Keys n...
- 09/08/18--11:14: _WDBackupService.exe...
- 09/08/18--11:23: _Windows 10S
- 09/06/18--10:21: Will a USB3 work in a USB2 socket
- 09/06/18--10:35: Windows memory integrity
- 09/06/18--11:08: Can't connect to wireless display
- 09/07/18--07:47: Solved search engine help
- 09/07/18--09:25: Lossing Internet Packets only on Windows 10
- 09/07/18--09:37: Dedicated GPU not recognized by Windows
- 09/07/18--09:41: Windows Media Player crashes when closed
- 09/07/18--10:48: Windows Modules Installer listed in System Restore points
- 09/07/18--10:52: How to make windows forget usb device as if I had never plugged it?
- 09/07/18--10:53: java
- 09/07/18--11:01: Browsers & Email Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome
- 09/08/18--09:50: My Driver Booster 6 months ENDED Need new ANY help??
- 09/08/18--10:07: Dropped laptop charger; could it be broken?
- 09/08/18--10:23: Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.
- 09/08/18--11:14: WDBackupService.exe - Application Error
- 09/08/18--11:23: Windows 10S
Hello Windows Insiders!
Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 (19H1) to *Windows Insiders* (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/12316-start-stop-receiving-insider-preview-builds-windows-10-a.html) who have opted in to *Skip Ahead* (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/89857-skip-ahead-next-release-windows-10-insiders-fast-ring.html).
*Whats new in Build...
My computer is eight years and I am presuming it has USB2. I am not interested in speed but want to use a WD Element with a 3 USB for an external back up. Is it workable please?
Winver 1803 ( build 17134.254)
Sorry for this long post but wanted to provide as much info as I can. Hopeful I am posting in the right area.
When I try to enable memory integrity in windows
security I get the below message event ID 157.I am a complete noob in this area.
When I turn it back off I do not see this warning.
Seems the more I read about it the less I understand what to do.
I have a Panasonic TV that has support for screen mirroring (Miracast). I checked through dxdiag, command prompt and Connect Store app, and all of them confirm that my laptop is compatible with this feature. However, I cannot connect to my TV wirelessly, Windows can find the TV, but I can never get to connect to it. I can see the TV on "Bluetooth and other devices" Settings menu and Connect side...
A preview of the September feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Windows 10 Mobile is now available.
Here's everything you need to know about this feature update.
* Audience: Office Insiders enrolled in Slow level; Windows Insiders
just got a new comp with windows 10. don't like edge so I am using explorer how do I get rid of bing and use google search
*How to Add or Remove Close Buttons on Inactive Tabs in Google Chrome*
*Google Chrome* (https://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/25037-latest-google-chrome-released-windows.html) shows close *X* buttons on inactive tabs in non-touch mode by default.
If you disable showing close buttons on inactive tabs, you will still see the close button when you hover the pointer over an inactive tab.
when i bought computer with windows 10 i realized, i got normal ping, but sometimes i got weird delay in League of Legends. Then i turned ON cs go, with net_graph, which showed me loss from 0 to 2%.
Then i went to console, and pinged LOL IP, and look at this raports below my text - i got serious loss (7% !!). And i tried it on my second computer with windows 7 - its 0% loss. I tried on...
A couple of days ago, I got a SMART hard disk error while my laptop booted. Yesterday, a repair man came down to my house to replace my HDD and installed Windows 10 Home using his own recovery media.
Today I booted up my laptop and downloaded most of the drivers without incident. However, for 'Display adapters', Windows is using *Intel(R) HD Graphics 630* instead of *NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050*...
Since the half of august I noticed there are APPCRASH events in the Reliability History every time I close Windows Media Player. I don't notice the crash of the program itself, but I can see the cursor showing a loading icon when closing the program. It even happens if WMP doesn't contain a music library.
*Here's the log (Dutch):*
Naam van probleemgebeurtenis: APPCRASH
Naam van de...
Hello Windows Insiders!
Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 (RS5) to *Windows Insiders* (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/12316-start-stop-receiving-insider-preview-builds-windows-10-a.html) in the *Fast ring* (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/50865-change-windows-10-insider-program-ring-level.html).
*Text from your PC stay connected with Your...
Every day, for at least three or four weeks, "Windows Modules Installer" is listed in System Restore points as being a restore item.What, Why and How would this be happening?Is there a way to find out what the installer is trying to install (and why it runs every day)?
Thanks for any help:-)
Windows seems to remember USB devices sometimes. How can I make it forget USB devices? For example if I plug in usb hard drive and I un-assign drive letter manually, it remembers this and does not assign it to this usb hard drive anymore. However, when I plug in another usb hard drive in exactly the same usb plug, it automatically assigns drive letter to it. And when I plug in the usb...
I went to NVidia to update drivers and it tells me I need java well java download keeps failing.
I am running windows 10 and using windows explorer 11
*How to Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome*
When you click/tap on the *New tab* (+) button in Google Chrome, it opens a new tab in the browser.
By default, the New tab (+) button is shown after opened tabs on the tab bar.
Starting with *Google Chrome* (https://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/25037-latest-google-chrome-released-windows.html) 69, there is a new *New tab...
My Driver Booster 6 months ENDED Need new Software to update drivers/// what do u guys USE ? and what is recommended ? /// Dont mind free or pay-ware I dont get Lazy on updating my Drivers many thanks // ANY help??
This is the first time something like this has happened, I dropped my laptop charger.
It's for this laptop: Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050.
I was dropped from about waist height in a sitting position onto the ground, which is carpet. I was in the library when it slipped out of my lap. I was checking for bent cables and...
I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play games so its a big issue for me. I downloaded something called like 'Sypnatic mouse driver', or something like that. When I open 'mouse proporties' there is a tab called ClickPad Settings, I go to that, and click the 'ClickPad Settings' button. I then...
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application.
Each time I log out at night and shut down my computer after a day's worth of it being on, I get the following message above.
I use the Western Digital External Hard Drive to back up my photos instead of having to store it on my computer hard drive.
Is there way to fix this to stop it from...
A friend of mine has a computer running Windows 10S which was bought before it was discontinued and replaced with S mode. Is there a way of disabling Windows 10S like in standard Windows 10?