Articles on this Page
- 08/18/18--23:05: _Created bootable US...
- 08/18/18--23:22: _How to re-download/...
- 08/18/18--23:30: _I Think I'm In The ...
- 08/18/18--23:43: _Fresh Install any r...
- 08/19/18--13:48: _Cannot login to for...
- 08/19/18--13:59: _wifi won't detect a...
- 08/19/18--14:13: _Office 365 requires...
- 08/19/18--15:13: _How do I stop HDMI ...
- 08/19/18--15:50: _Screen Sketch app r...
- 08/19/18--18:09: _Hard Locks and BSOD...
- 08/19/18--18:38: _Computer BSODs rand...
- 08/19/18--20:10: _BSOD jugando overwa...
- 08/19/18--22:24: _A Couple of Brief Q...
- 08/19/18--22:25: _Themes
- 08/20/18--16:16: _Looking for animate...
- 08/20/18--16:26: _Outlook Takes Forev...
- 08/20/18--16:37: _Attaching third mon...
- 08/20/18--19:29: _Need help with this...
- 08/20/18--19:35: _Hooked up PC to Sha...
- 08/20/18--21:44: _Been Struggling To ...
- 08/18/18--23:05: Created bootable USB-cant install /format destination disk
- 08/18/18--23:22: How to re-download/re-installWMP 12? It's NOT in Optional Features!
- 08/18/18--23:30: I Think I'm In The Wrong Place
- 08/18/18--23:43: Fresh Install any recommendation for Fast HDD Erase ????
- 08/19/18--13:48: Cannot login to forum in Tapatalk for Android
- 08/19/18--13:59: wifi won't detect any network
- 08/19/18--14:13: Office 365 requires sign in everytime now - started last week
- 08/19/18--18:09: Hard Locks and BSODs on boot (with no dumps)
- 08/19/18--18:38: Computer BSODs randomly maybe ten times a month.
- 08/19/18--20:10: BSOD jugando overwatch/fornite me da un pantallazo
- 08/19/18--22:24: A Couple of Brief Questions: Search Engines / Unplugged Laptop
- 08/19/18--22:25: Themes
- 08/20/18--16:16: Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock
- 08/20/18--16:26: Outlook Takes Forever to Start
- 08/20/18--16:37: Attaching third monitor - always make clone of second - how?
- 08/20/18--19:29: Need help with this /// UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview
- 08/20/18--19:35: Hooked up PC to Sharp Aquos TV (through HDMI), resolution too large
- 08/20/18--21:44: Been Struggling To Get Executable Jar's To Open.
Trying to install a fresh copy of 10 on a hard drive via bootable USB. Everything is fine until I get to pick the destination disc. It wont let me install over old installation/partition but also wont let me format the disk. No idea what I am doing wrong
I've always hated Windows Media Player, so after I installed 64-bit Windows 10 Pro (EN-US - NOT N or K), I uninstalled WMP 12 and was happy. But now I'm trying to install a new application called PlayOn Desktop, but it always fails because I don't have WMP installed.
I'm running release 1803.
I've tried using Programs and Features in Control Panel and then Optional Features in Settings, but...
Hi, I was looking for an area with info about the site.
I went to subscribed threads and changed the title of one of my threads from "Screen Flicker on Boot" to "BIOS POST After Windows Update." It shows the new title but at the top of the screen the old title is still there and when I go to subscribed threads the old title shows.
Here is the thread where you can see the two different...
Ok So Im Going all in
But can any one tell me a Fast Method of erasing the HDD ?
For a few days I cannot login to the forum from Tapatalk in Android.
Network error message.
Can someone enlighten me please?
My wifi won't detect any network, it shows a red cross sign in notification area. It's using Realtek RTL8188EE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC (Driver version: 2023.43.914.2016). Today, When I checked the manufacturers site, they suggested RTL8188CE version so I downloaded them, but can't install. I followed this procedure,
Device Manager > Network Adapters > Realtek RTL8188EE Wireless LAN...
Our family has the 365 five-pack plan, and we all use the Office apps everyday. Last week my wife's Office apps started requiring sign ons every time she starts them - Word is where we noticed it first, but it happens on everything.
My Office apps do not do this.
_We have tried:_
The credential manager fix (deleting all passwords)
The delete "Identity" folder in the registry
I want to use HDMI from my laptop to a monitor.
However, I want to plug a speaker into my laptop for the audio.
However, HDMI grabs *both *the video and the audio , - I just want it to grab the video and leave the audio alone.
Can it be done ?
The *Screen Sketch* (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/screen-sketch/9mz95kl8mr0l?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab) app was first introduced in *Windows 10 build 17661* (https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/109287-new-windows-10-insider-preview-fast-skip-ahead-build-17661-may-3-a.html).
Screen Sketch lets you quickly annotate screenshots, photos and other images with your pen, touch, or...
It's been a while since I've posted in any of these forums so bear with me. We have a Dell XPS 13 9360 running Windows 10 that does one of these two things at least once a week:
- Boot fine, operate for a while, then hard lock. No BSOD ever displayed and no restart.
- Boot to BSOD, stuck at 0%, no dump file ever created.
What make this hard to diagnose is that a BSOD file...
Had this problem for over a year, don't know what's causing it.
Hola primero que todo soy nuevo en esta pagina web y quiero compartir lo que me esta pasando.
Al jugar overwatch/fornite sin motivo alguno me da un pantallazo de cualquier color sea rojo,verde,gris,blanco,naranja y ya eh hablado con los tecnicos del juego y nada no encuentran el problema hasta hable con los técnicos de AMD por si era mi placa de video tampoco,me suele pasar a los 10-20 min de...
1. When I want to 'clean' my laptop, I often go to *History* and 'Clear History'.
Then I scroll up to *Manage Search Engines* and there are 5, 6 , 8 different websites I have recently visited. I am confident they exist because my computer has picked up some cookies, but they are titled '*other search engines.*' I don't like the idea of Twitter or Home Depot being my main Search Engine or...
Why are the theme photos not HD? That seems ridiculous. If I set it to "fit" there are 2 black vertical lines on the side so I have to set to "fill."
Hi, I'm new here, not new to computers. Rocketdock used to have it's own web pages, and it's no
longer there. I'm trying to find animated icons for Rocketdock. I've been searching without much
luck because of running into dead ends or scams. :mad:
I'd appreciate any help. I also hope I'm not stepping on any toes.
P.S. I hope I can help or assist others in this...
Outlook has suddenly decided to take forever to start in the April 2018 Update. Further, if I click on an email to read it, Outlook crashes, and when I try to close it, the same thing happens!
I've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but the same thing happens.
Outlook is fine in both the Insider Preview 17741 and Skip Ahead Build 18219. No problems with either of these.
I am trying to find a solution for a problem that affects of folks at work.
We have a number of special setups with two displays - and they are portable, used to present content.
For that, a third monitor is hooked up regularly. Now, the third monitor should by default always be a clone of the second. Sadly, Windows always makes it an extended display.
In other words, I get *[1/2]...
Need help with this UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview
Im suppose to download it and install it but this is what I get even though i downloaded it from 3 different places
Attachment 200201 (https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/software-apps/200201-need-help-uxstyle_0242_x86_x64_preview-ashampoo_snap_tuesday-august-21-2018_03h38m36s_001_.png)
When I connected my computer to my TV (again, a Sharp Aquos) and I turned on my TV, the screen resolution is too large. I thought I could just change the resolution through my main monitor, but none of them fit. Right now when I look at my TV, the toolbar is half shown, meaning only the top half. I also cannot see the time/date. However, the resolution on my monitor is fine. I already looked...
I'm on a computer that had some messed up java settings from a past user. Can't open executable jar's by double clicking. Tried so much shit so long ago that i've forgot what I did. I gave up. Now as the months passed by I really need to use this laptop for a running a bot client, which of course uses java to launch.
I completely wiped the instalation folders of java jre/jdk, and just...