Articles on this Page
- 08/06/18--08:45: _Microsoft Pay is no...
- 08/06/18--09:01: _Sky router and wi f...
- 08/06/18--09:17: _Save your files to ...
- 08/06/18--10:18: _Excel time calculat...
- 08/07/18--04:10: _intel graphics driv...
- 08/07/18--04:47: _Windows focus assist
- 08/07/18--05:06: _budget pc
- 08/07/18--06:29: _With an SSD install...
- 08/07/18--06:44: _Can I trade boot dr...
- 08/07/18--07:26: _Need help updating
- 08/07/18--07:59: _win 10 comps on dom...
- 08/07/18--09:24: _Insider New Windows...
- 08/07/18--09:44: _MS Store live tile ...
- 08/07/18--10:16: _Browsers & Email En...
- 08/08/18--09:02: _Mail app for Window...
- 08/08/18--09:05: _Two network connect...
- 08/08/18--09:12: _Windows cant load a...
- 08/08/18--09:48: _Windows 10 home med...
- 08/08/18--09:51: _cannot save documen...
- 08/08/18--10:02: _New multiplayer vid...
- 08/06/18--08:45: Microsoft Pay is now available with Masterpass
- 08/06/18--09:01: Sky router and wi fi problems.
- 08/06/18--09:17: Save your files to OneDrive for expanded ransomware protection
- 08/06/18--10:18: Excel time calculations
- 08/07/18--04:10: intel graphics driver failure code 43 possible fix for you
- 08/07/18--04:47: Windows focus assist
- 08/07/18--05:06: budget pc
- 08/07/18--06:29: With an SSD installed, would 8Gb to 16Gb RAM have no impact?
- 08/07/18--06:44: Can I trade boot drives between identical computers?
- 08/07/18--07:26: Need help updating
- 08/07/18--09:44: MS Store live tile stopped working
- 08/08/18--09:02: Mail app for Windows 10 now supports ink
- 08/08/18--09:12: Windows cant load after program from site opened
- 08/08/18--09:48: Windows 10 home media download
- 08/08/18--09:51: cannot save documents / can't fix or work with the new file access
- 08/08/18--10:02: New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger
Microsoft Pay now supports Masterpass by Mastercard, so that consumers can use their Microsoft account for fast and secure checkouts at their favorite retailers that accept Masterpass, without the need to reenter their information. This work further advances Mastercard and Microsofts shared goal to help optimize the payment experience for customers and merchants alike.
I recently changed my graphics from an AD Radeon to an Nvidea Geoforce graphics card and I have since not been able to connect my pc to the Internet.
I run my sky router by lead direct from my pc but it doesn't want to connect. It is most frustrating, as the wifi is working fine for everything else. The only light not working on the router is the Sky+ light.
When I try and diagnose the wifi...
If you want an additional layer of protection from ransomware, try saving your files in OneDrive. Its part of the new experiences that arrived with the *Windows 10 April 2018 Update* (https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/04/30/whats-new-in-the-windows-10-april-2018-update/#l81PDs4khDQVVFFI.97).
Heres how it works: If a ransomware threat is found on a device, Windows...
I've searched here and the internet and followed examples but still get stuck on this problem.
I've a spreadsheet column of hhmm local cities and times that I want to populate an adjacent cell with UTC hhmm. For example, Melbourne (Aust.) 0900 is (currently) 2300 UTC, 10 hrs difference. I've tried using 10/24ths or the TIME(10,0,0) or MOD function added/subtracted to 0900 but never get 2300....
After an install of an IP release i was confronted with a non-standard screen view,
note this does not appear until ANY UPGRADE is installed
Hopped into the Personalization screen size settings to investigate, easy fix so i thought.
Noticed that the MS generic driver was in use and showing it as using an Incorrect Recommended Default setting size !!!!
Managed to address this...
What does windows focus assist do? Sometimes it make my windows stuck for couple seconds when alt tab while playing a game.
I'd like some information regarding an All In One PC, I mainly just need it for Microsoft office, powerpoint. No heavy task will be burdened with what I am after. Im looking between the $500-700$ (Australian Dollars) budget. If I need to spend $1000 and not have to worry about performance the so be it. But It has to be an All In One. So any suggestions about the specs, or anyone...
Given my current situation, I'm likely going to keep my current HP notebook for at least a couple more years. I recently upgraded the main drive to an SSD and the performance boost is phenomenal. It has 8Gb of RAM with one slot open, so I was thinking of installing another 8Gb with used memory (pretty cheap now, about $35). Would that accomplish any improvement? I'm not a developer, so I don't...
I have two identical ASUS laptops, both running the current version of Windows 10. One has a flakey HDMI port, so I would like to trade the SSDs so that my wife has the one with the good HDMI port, since she uses it regularly. Can I simply trade out the SSDs or will the Windows product key prevent that? If it (or something else)does prevent that, is there a workaround short of scratch loading...
I have an HP laptop that came with a 32GB disc, which has nothing except for the OS, Chrome, anti-virus and anti-malware installed. In other words, I can't free up space. I have only 2.5GB of free space, but I need 8GB to download and install a major Windows update. I have tried using large USB sticks and hard drives, but the install won't save to them, or won't recognize them.
I am looking to clean up and image a CLEAN COPY of windows 10 - i have to image each computer seperately but need an image copied that can be applied to all computers. I need to create a group policy to manage power settings on the computers. (Boss asked to create a group policy in active dir OR create a script to run in win 10 - i dont know how to write script) All the computers are on a domain....
We have released a new flight with the build number 17728 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app.
*New this build:*
* General bug fixes
The live tile does not display the products on the current version or release of the MS Store.
*How to Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Pre-launching in Windows 10*
*Microsoft Edge* (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge) is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.
By default, Microsoft Edge pre-launches as a background process during Windows...
Mail for Windows 10 now supports ink! Take notes on pictures or add a drawing using a pen or your finger. Go to the *Draw* tab in the ribbon to get started.
* *Insert a Drawing Canvas* from the ribbon anywhere in your email to add a sketch.
* *Annotate any picture* by drawing on or next to it.
* *Use ink effects* like galaxy, rainbow, and rose gold colored pens.
Just wondering if we can do this?,
I have two networks connected such Network 1 and Network 2 are separate.
How can I set the software to connect network 1 or network 2 without automatically?
Microsoft Edge go connect the Network 1 and Chrome go connect to Network 2.
I had a problem with my start menu, I couldnt unpin programs from it. I found a solution on this site ,which is to run this program -
Reset Start Layout in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3087-reset-start-layout-windows-10-a.html)
10 mins later I restarted my pc, and its cant loud windows. Nothing can get it running i tryed all the options on the...
Good day all,
Might be a dumb question
When you install or re-install Windows 10 home, why do you receive all the extra files that are not available to the home version, ie., Hyper-V, Bitlocker, Device Guard, AppLocker, etc?
All these files are downloaded and installed but are useless. They are showing as running or starting when you start the computer (Autorun). You can't uninstall...
Greetings. First computer was a Commodore 64. Win 10 always has me feeling like a neophyte....
I currently, as of today or yesterday, cannot save any documents in Open Office.
Also getting these warnings about file changes blocked---that's a new windows defender thing, right?
Also I have notices of updates waiting to be installed or downloaded, and no way that I understand to make this...
For the moments when we cant be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test, or you simply want to pass the time...